TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK you window lickin, mall crawlin, AT sportin pansies let's wheeeeeeel! Is anybody out there? Let's go check out this new park very close to Chattanooga. Ladies, they have modern bath rooms! They had a great event there recently and I wanna go. Anybody been already? I'm thinking the weekend of 11-2, 11-9 or 11-16. Which will it be? No BS let's stay focused. I like 11-9. I can't go 11-23 or 11-30.

Check it out at www.adventureoffroadpark.net

Lets WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL ... or I can go alone ...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Cameron and the damn locals crowd have been there regularly - the DL's run the food at events so you know its good!

cam - i've seen a lot of the 'extreme' stuff the do for the events, how are the 'other' trails?

they've got a good thing going there and i'm pretty sure are open every weekend now -

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Ed- you name it, and I will be there brother.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
the black trails are hard. i try to stay off of those in the 4runner. greens are fun for my friends from school that are still kinda new to the wheelin scene

i had a blast riding some of the blue trails the other night. Was following some rigs i shouldnt and broke away from them to have a different buggy following me around a little bit before he ran out of gas...

ive still not covered the entire park yet but its a pretty awesome place! and it only being a little over an hour from here is definitely a plus

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Im not sure about night riding though on non-event weekends..

this past weekend they had the rockrace and friday night they shut off trail riding at midnight, but saturday they let us ride all night if we wanted to. And i think thats how it was the last event i went to down there. I dont think ive been down there when there wasnt an event going on

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input.

Chris we are leaning towards the 9th. Waiting for more input ... Trying to get some of the old vets out to play. Get on Brad. Make him buy a trailer ... quick!

Did I say LETS WHEEEEEEEEEEEL you window lickin, mall crawlin, AT sportin web wheeeeelers?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was at Adventure with the Georgia Trail Riders the week before it officially opened, back in March. It was awesome that weekend. I will say that there were some blues that should have been blacks and there is some VERY steep terrain there, which gives me the willies sometimes, but all in all a very nice park. I have not been back since, and obviously a lot of rigs, and a lot of BUILT rigs have been on those trails since, so I'm sure it's changed a lot. He seems very committed to the park and enhancing the amenities and the trails on a regular basis. I know a few people who have the annual pass. I'd like to go back, but don't think I can make this ride. Will keep an eye on this thread, tho, as things could change with my other plans.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Chris we are leaning towards the 9th. Get on Brad. Make him buy a trailer ... quick!
Does he need a trailer?
Hell - I need to get trailer tires. I blew one going to his place this past weekend.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep he needs a good fancy all aluminum one. Get it together and let's wheel. Sheesh it's slow around here.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
10-4 since we actually wheel, I'm sure I'll catch up to you on the next one. Actually thinking about moving this trip back to Adventure just to save some ga$$. Sheeeesh

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
So what's the plan you Greek *******? ...we are out here... waaaay out here!!

BR is back home, been want'n to do a sat-day trip somewhere soon. The 16th we could do, I gotta paint the kitchen this weekend dagummit or Joy is gonna kill me (prolly in my sleep) :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.