TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could give me some links for free aerial photos or infrared images, basically any satellit eimages would work. I need this for school and am having a hard time finding stuff. Im focusing on the city of Fresno, CA, if that helps. Anything is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I used that already. I need like 5 different images, but not having much luck finding them. Thx for the info tho.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
schcott said:
yea, I used that already. I need like 5 different images, but not having much luck finding them. Thx for the info tho.
Oh ok. I was just kinda surprised you hadn't tried it yet, since you didn't mention it ;)

ASSumptions ASSumptions... :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
=ACID RAIN= said:
Oh ok. I was just kinda surprised you hadn't tried it yet, since you didn't mention it ;)

ASSumptions ASSumptions... :D
No worries. I used that first, next time Ill be more specific, just for you ;) haha.

ASSumptions = no bueno . Its all good though. :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
schcott said:
No worries. I used that first, next time Ill be more specific, just for you ;) haha.

ASSumptions = no bueno . Its all good though. :)
Meaning I made assumptions about what you had or hadn't done so far :)

You know the old saying - assume means you make an ASS out of U and ME :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AK98Taco said:
What do you mean by too small a scale?

I need a large scale map of Fresno (large scale = smaller area, 1:10,000; small scale = larger area, 1:100,000) Im trying to show how Fresno has grown through the years, so I need to be able to see the city. Know what I mean??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
=ACID RAIN= said:
Meaning I made assumptions about what you had or hadn't done so far :)

You know the old saying - assume means you make an ASS out of U and ME :D
I see what you mean. Im tired of making an ass out of me, haha. Next time, just point me to :google: haha

Oh yea, thanks showstop. Im going to check them out right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
schcott
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing