TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Hey man I live right here in Douglasville. I see ya goto at West Ga. I goto Tellico a few times a year, You should hook up with us and go. I have been wanting to hit Aetna Mt. for a while now. Just don't know anyone that knows the area.

I seen some before of the place and there are some wild hill climbs there.

Come over to the GA board and say hi some time.

Ga message board

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Toyotakrawler said:
Are you going with the GA chapter to tellico on Jan. 14-16? Someone from there told me about it a week ago.

I don't know if I will be able to make that ride or not. I've got to put a haed gasket on my Runner and work may get in the way also.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
STOMPER said:
I don't know if I will be able to make that ride or not. I've got to put a haed gasket on my Runner and work may get in the way also.

If you don't make it that weekend, are you going to get out the weekend before on the other run? I'm still trying to decide which one to do. I'd like to go to Tellico, but most of the people I've seen commit are wanting to run 4,5, 6, and 8 :xmoon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
tenntaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing