TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as a few of you know abotu 6 months ago i slid through a stop sign and caused a 3 vehicle pile up writing off my taco along with a durango and 3 grand damage on a taxi cab :mad: ill just say i dont have a great insurance rate now. DAMN ICY ROADS IN CANADA. any how earlier that day i was wheelin and had flipped my truck on its side broke a ext cab window dented under the window dented the box driver door and fender. then in the crash later that day took out the whole front of the truck. truck was wrote of but i love this rig! so i baught it back and now its just done having everyhting fixed and getting legal. i got a few parts for next to nothing thanks to some great ttora members :) . CBI offroad fab also custom fabricated a bumper for me ( pics comming next week!) looks great! i had it rhyno lined so i can bash that bitch of some rocks! i got some old bfg 33x10.5's going on the stock rims and baught a 2.5" pro comp spacer lift for it till i have funds to put a dana 44 under with some 36's. i am currently just working a design to make a 1 off custom rear bumper then after that start on making some sliders!

i got pretty excited to get my great rig back and just had to share it with somone!
any other ideas for the truck?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Glad 2 hear you and the rig are OK. Now:
:worthless
Next week 2 late :neener: .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have some pics of the carnage and a pic of the bumper not mounted or rhyno lined but my photobucket isnt working! tomorow i will get soem pics then next week some pics of the truck all done!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scratch that i got things to upload

i didn't think to get pics of the side damage at the time :mad:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Ouch! Looks like that hurt? Once again, Glad you where OK!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
how's that frame?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
frame was bent but got straightened out and they had to do a major uni-body pull to line everything up

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
frame was bent but got straightened out and they had to do a major uni-body pull to line everything up

yeah I was gonna say, that front driver side frame horn HAD TO BE tweaked a good bit. Did they put in a new front frame crossmember or anything?

·
Registered
760 Posts
atleast now you can build it up and put some nice axles under there:saw:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
WoW, that hurts. Glad you are okay and were able to get the truck fixed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah it was alot of work but it was worth it. now i just gotta wait 8 months to put the dana 44 in:) :saw:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts