TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale after SAS and *free* shipping on items as well.

I will have for sale.... KYB shocks that are 7.5 months old equipped with Old Man Emu 881's that are only 4 months old and a 3 inch cornfed spacer. These provide provide MY D-cab with 4 inches of lift, I know this because my 3 month old 3 inch lift All Pro springs needed my Downey 1.5 inch lift shackles to LEVEL it out. I will also have everything from the front after my swap and a complete TRD rear axle drum to drum.
FREE shipping has a catch, I SHOULD have this stuff ready to go by AZ. Rocks in March, so if you or someone you know is coming, you/they can pick it up here and VIOLA free shipping.
So......

Front coilovers - $250
All Pro 3" lift springs - $200 ( new they are 300, and these are put on new in Nov. 04 )
Downey shackles - $ 30
TRD E-locker rear axle drum to drum from a 2001 ( so 3rd gen. ) - $975
Front diff- $100
2 ADD cv axles - $100
front end brakes calipers spindles and all, everything attached $200 for both
I'll sell the ENTIRE front end from the cut off not disassembled with diff, diff drop, cv's, ( sorry no steering rack ) etc etc EVERYTHING ( not shocks with this ) for $350.

I will send pics and will accept either cash from WHOEVER pics up here in Az. or you can send personal check at least 2 weeks prior to Az. rocks and being picked up so check will clear.

I AM a stand up honest man who WILL NOT , SHALL NOT take your money and not send your part back with someone. I have an honest reputation and you can ask ANYONE here on Main board that has met me or on the southwest board
http://forums.delphiforums.com/southwesttaco/start

You WILL not be stolen from by me if you send me a check for your parts. I do not have pay pal blah blah etc etc. So please don't ask, if you are to nervous to trust me, fine with me, someone else will buy this stuff.

Thanks a bunch.
Kirk

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
For sale after SAS and *free* shipping on items as well.

I will have for sale.... KYB shocks that are 7.5 months old equipped with Old Man Emu 881's that are only 4 months old and a 3 inch cornfed spacer. These provide provide MY D-cab with 4 inches of lift, I know this because my 3 month old 3 inch lift All Pro springs needed my Downey 1.5 inch lift shackles to LEVEL it out. I will also have everything from the front after my swap and a complete TRD rear axle drum to drum.
FREE shipping has a catch, I SHOULD have this stuff ready to go by AZ. Rocks in March, so if you or someone you know is coming, you/they can pick it up here and VIOLA free shipping.
So......

Front coilovers - $250
All Pro 3" lift springs - $200 ( new they are 300, and these are put on new in Nov. 04 )
Downey shackles - $ 30
TRD E-locker rear axle drum to drum from a 2001 ( so 3rd gen. ) - $975
Front diff- $100
2 ADD cv axles - $100
front end brakes calipers spindles and all, everything attached $200 for both
I'll sell the ENTIRE front end from the cut off not disassembled with diff, diff drop, cv's, ( sorry no steering rack ) etc etc EVERYTHING ( not shocks with this ) for $350.

I will send pics and will accept either cash from WHOEVER pics up here in Az. or you can send personal check at least 2 weeks prior to Az. rocks and being picked up so check will clear.

I AM a stand up honest man who WILL NOT , SHALL NOT take your money and not send your part back with someone. I have an honest reputation and you can ask ANYONE here on Main board that has met me or on the southwest board
http://forums.delphiforums.com/southwesttaco/start

You WILL not be stolen from by me if you send me a check for your parts. I do not have pay pal blah blah etc etc. So please don't ask, if you are to nervous to trust me, fine with me, someone else will buy this stuff.

Thanks a bunch.
Kirk
Soooo, finally gonna do it, huh? :)

you should keep those axles and auction them off on the last day of AZ rocks, LOL

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
I'll take the cv axles if you'll ship them when the time comes..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TacoCrazy said:
I'll take the cv axles if you'll ship them when the time comes..
2 peeps are ahead of you. I'm REALLY trying to avoid shipping but will if necessary.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
turbo4door said:
I'll take the shackles.
OK, you coming to Az. Rocks?

·
Registered
485 Posts
No, if its alright I'll take care of all shipping costs if its not too much trouble.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
2 peeps are ahead of you. I'm REALLY trying to avoid shipping but will if necessary.
I understand..Thanks anyway

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does your item labeled, "Front Coilovers" include all OME 881 parts and the cornfed spacer already installed? Any pictures with that? I am very interested in getting 4" of lift for the front of my 01 PreRunner. I am already running the 3" CB spacer on V6 springs; but has sagged a bit and not completely level.

Also, I would need that shipped but would be willing to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
odonekanobe said:
If I buy the axle, will you throw in all the electronics for the locker?
Yes, I believe all that would be is the wiring along frame and the switch and the little ECU thing at the foot panel?????

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE.......

The following are sold....
CV's
Front coils rear springs and shackles
front rotors

The rest is still available.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am interested in the rear all pro springs if they are still available. How many leafs are in the pack and do they eliminate the overload spring?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
02taco4x4 said:
sorry, i missed that the springs were already gone in the above post.
If deal falls thru you will be in line for them after one other person. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
If deal falls thru you will be in line for them after one other person. :)
That's cool, just let me know if it makes it to me....jsut out of curiosity, how many leafs are in the pack and do they eliminate the overload spring?

Bump for your other items!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
02taco4x4 said:
That's cool, just let me know if it makes it to me....jsut out of curiosity, how many leafs are in the pack and do they eliminate the overload spring?

Bump for your other items!
7 , no overload. Rides very nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts