TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have a '97 extra cab taco with buckets, and have been looking for something to replace the flimsy center console. I haven't come across anything I like yet, and am thinking of just building my own. But I thought I'd ask if any of you out there in ttora-land know of any first...just to save my lazy ass some work.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Hey all! I have a '97 extra cab taco with buckets, and have been looking for something to replace the flimsy center console. I haven't come across anything I like yet, and am thinking of just building my own. But I thought I'd ask if any of you out there in ttora-land know of any first...just to save my lazy ass some work.
never seen one for a Tacoma....doesn't mean there isn't one though ;)

make one...a lot cheaper and you'll be able to get exactly what you want.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Ok, so can you sit on it? Or more specifically, sit someone on it? :D
so you want a new center console just so someone can sit on it?

usually people will ask if it has cup holders or a lockable lid...you ask if someone can sit on it.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey, Law, which model is that one? Or, if you don't have the specific model #, how wide is it? I noticed on their website the only difference between the different model numbers is width. Thanks!

-Radar

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Hey, Law, which model is that one? Or, if you don't have the specific model #, how wide is it? I noticed on their website the only difference between the different model numbers is width. Thanks!

-Radar
8 inches

1 - 10 of 10 Posts