TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bam, I will pop this cherry.

Any of you Taco or 3rd Gen 4Runner guys ever add an aftermarket Oil Pressure Gauge to your ride, or any ride?

I hate just having an idiot light, I would like to have an actual gauge for it. I am thinking Oil Pressure and Trans Temp in the little space below the radio of my 3rd Gen.

Any recommendations on sending units, brand, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've put some AEM gauges in my mustang. I just bought a replacement A pillar with pods and put them in. The oil pressure sender is a pretty easy install, just pull out the factory sender, put in a T and screw the factory and aftermarket senders into the T. Then you just plug in the wires.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I put a set in my 86 runner the only issue I had was finding the metric fittings.

sent from between here and there

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bam, I will pop this cherry.

Any of you Taco or 3rd Gen 4Runner guys ever add an aftermarket Oil Pressure Gauge to your ride, or any ride?

I hate just having an idiot light, I would like to have an actual gauge for it. I am thinking Oil Pressure and Trans Temp in the little space below the radio of my 3rd Gen.

Any recommendations on sending units, brand, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew
I didn't read your whole post, I don't have a way to post a link on my phone but if you check out habaneros build on yotatech she just install gauges in the spot your talking about. Not sure where she got them but I think they were just cheap parts store units.

sent from between here and there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts