TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in Albuquerque today on business and have a chance to pick up a nice Quincy air compressor. It weighs about 300-500lbs and I am looking to get it back to Phoenix. If you have plans to come to Az Rocks this year I am willing to pay your gas to Phoenix if it can hitch a ride with you. It will take most of the bed, but you could pack around it. It would be loaded with a forklift here in Albuquerque on a pallet, and I have an engine hoist at my house to unload it.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in free gas to Phoenix, let me know.
Nate

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Can't you find an air compressor in Phoenix to buy? It's a pretty big town ya know.

So I am in Albuquerque today on business and have a chance to pick up a nice Quincy air compressor. It weighs about 300-500lbs and I am looking to get it back to Phoenix. If you have plans to come to Az Rocks this year I am willing to pay your gas to Phoenix if it can hitch a ride with you. It will take most of the bed, but you could pack around it. It would be loaded with a forklift here in Albuquerque on a pallet, and I have an engine hoist at my house to unload it.
Nate

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Tempting... i am pulling a trailer with camping gear on it, and could rearrange things. Wont be going through Albuquerque, but how serious are we about the gas thing? If its paid for (to pheonix, from my location) i could justify it.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shawn, I am not in a huge hurry, but I need to know what I'm going to do in the next three weeks or so. If I can't figure out some other option, I will just drive over here and pick it up myself. I am only offering to pay someones gas from Albuquerque, and not at 5 miles to the gallon, sorry. I can get here and back to Phx in one day. It's only a 10hr round trip. I am offering since I am simply too busy to take the day to do it right now. I am willing to pay up to $100 in gas, that should cover it.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, funny that you mention that, we talked about a few days in SF later in the fall. However, I need to get this thing out of its current location or it, along with another one three times as big, is getting tossed. I was thinking about taking both of them and sourcing out the larger one for the tank. The larger one must be the size of a pickup truck. The tank has to be 500 gallons. I guess I could just take the trailer out and get it done after Rocks.
If anyone has business in Alb and wants to take a quick trip beginning part of April, let me know.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
If you have plans to come to Az Rocks this year I am willing to pay your gas to Phoenix if it can hitch a ride with you. It will take most of the bed, but you could pack around it.
:rolleyes:

I may be able to swing through and pick it up. Let me know what your thoughts are. It's somewhat out of the way, but if you really need it; i could make it work.

·
20,355 Posts
I may be able to grab it as well. Was already thinking of stoping for a night ther to see some people on my way to rocks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts