TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah, I saw those pictures last year. I'm sure he's broken something, he probably doesn't realize it.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I NEVER, EVER wanna hear the land use cryers squeal at me again; not after seeing that one. I am a saint, I now believe.... But, very stupidly impressive!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
some how this part of the article reminds me of something!!! ( took this hill much faster than I should have, therefore, I got off the ground a lot more than I had expected. It was really breathtaking and the suspension took it like it was nothing. I did find out about a couple weeks later that a bolt that sticks out the furthest on the upper A-arm pierced through my wheel well and into the engine compartment. Luckily, thats the only thing it pierced!) ooohhhhhhhhhhh yeah now i remember, it happened to me at joshua tree when I jumped my truck 2 feet in the air! actually it was much higher than that!

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
hornito said:
Yeah, I saw those pictures last year. I'm sure he's broken something, he probably doesn't realize it.
"This was on Dec. 11, 2003. I took this hill much faster than I should have, therefore, I got off the ground a lot more than I had expected. It was really breathtaking and the suspension took it like it was nothing. I did find out about a couple weeks later that a bolt that sticks out the furthest on the upper A-arm pierced through my wheel well and into the engine compartment. Luckily, thats the only thing it pierced!"

He doesn't even know that the "blot that sticks out the furthest" is called a ball joint.. I'd say that truck is demo'd

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL yea right that make it to a trade in or sale. I bet that thing goes catastrophic soon if he keeps up that crap. I dont get what Idiot just pulls off the side of the road to drive in a ditch like that not like he went in the woods..he went 2feet off the road in a ditch.....That is soo pointless and retarded and the jumping is just retarded

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
On the positive, he wheels the crap out of a stock Taco.

On the negative, he has no idea the damage or the risks he is was taking. That kind of negates the positive.

On the neutral. I wonder about those motor mounts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Those pics say alot for Tacomas... (i agree the kid ain't all that bright..) Reckon there's some hellacious 'wheelin in Japan ?? Those engineers have done some homework! I can see 'em now.. "knockin back some Saki & Bustin Mudholes" LOL :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks like it could be a funny ad for a valet service at a swanky restaurant.

It has just rained, guy lets wife out of Tacoma, gets ready to hand keys to valet who has funny starry eyed look as he sizes up a build Taco...flash to valet doin all the stupid stuff homeboy took pics of and decides to park in a lot ten blocks away...meets wife wipes sweat off brow and says I found a spot just down the street...cut to clever one liner.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yea im pretty sure that would classify as warranty work. :)

But hey, glad to know my truck can keep up with a beating!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
DesertTRD said:
could be worse, check out this brain child.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/freaky7300

if you look at his pics closely you will see his 90+MPH shop has the seat belt light on.. wonder what that means.

Hate to say it, it's either docterd or the needle is alterd by hand. The battery light it on, check engine light on, and both turn lights. But on the other hand, maybe not? hmm.....

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
jon_7248 said:
Hate to say it, it's either docterd or the needle is alterd by hand. The battery light it on, check engine light on, and both turn lights. But on the other hand, maybe not? hmm.....
I noticed that too..but well you never know.. He could have beeen driving it like that ???

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Who knows, with the way the other truck was treated... quite possible it's just a messedup truck doing 90.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bet its fake...my buddy fooled everyone once in his 92 toyota..he put the rear on jacks stands and then pegged it at 120mph with tach way up and took a pic...not hard to fool someone to think u went that fast when u dont really even see its on the road..I bet he never went that fast

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Just wish I had a pic of my old '87 4runner doing 120 on the speedo, which meant I was doing 138ish.

That took about 1/4 tank to do it though :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts