1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
2 mil thats all? psh pocket change.... or you could just buy some playstation 3's in a few months lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
haha, its funny how the sellers talk about them going to some needy family, like they are doing some type of charity work... im sure all the needy families have an extra 2 mil jsut chillin in the bank

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
I'd take the Porch Limo.

Oh, and the fact the pilots will be flying the plane for the entire trip is a huge plus. I know that most of the time I fly anywhere the pilots are always dawning parachutes and pulling some DB Cooper-type shit.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who knows but I'll bet whoever it is will be putting a little $$$$ in their own pocket if someone bids

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
jimbo74 said:
haha, its funny how the sellers talk about them going to some needy family, like they are doing some type of charity work... im sure all the needy families have an extra 2 mil jsut chillin in the bank
Did you guys even read the whole auction? 5% of the auction is going to needy families, the rest is profit after they pay for the trip. There is no implication that all the money goes to charity or that needy people are supposed to bid. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts