TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im backed into a wall here. im movin into a new house at the end of this week and need to make up some cash for the deposit and first months rent. heres what ive got so if youre interested just make an offer:

xbox 360 premium package, two wireless controllers, halo 2, black, moto gp06, intercooler on the back to keep it cooler, about ten months left on my live subscription, 50ft internet cable, and the factory warranty from wallmart. 450 obo

H&K break action 12ga camo dipped with a sling. (its sweet) 75obo

oldschool Rem 22lr 150obo

my brand new pistol :( ; .45 cal taurus pt24/7 ive put maybe two boxes through it at the range. this thing is mean and super accurate. 500obo (gotta be 21)

this one hurts... :( :( :( :violin: :suicide:
my trail rig...
1985 pickup. new hood and quarte panels, new clutch, brand new hand built motor with maybe 10 miles on it(runs like a dream, maybe better than my 99), flat bed with roll cage on the back and integrated lights in the back of the bed. already has about a 6 in lift and 33 1250 allterrain bfgs, the rear is locked too. 3000 obo

anyway if yall are interested in anything just let me know and we can probably work somethin out. thanks boys

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm a gun noob.. but what do you mean camo dipped?

Is it just like olive drab in color.. or does it have that real tree camo deal on it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jh3 said:
Pics of the runner please
i dont have a camera yet. but youre more than welcome to come by and see it. if i can get a hold of one ill get some pics, but its more fun to walk around and take a quick ride in the neighborhood.
and its a pickup

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fenrisx said:
I'm a gun noob.. but what do you mean camo dipped?

Is it just like olive drag in color.. or does it have that real tree camo deal on it.
its got a camo paint job basically, but it was done by h&k

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I cna't believe you would sell your buddy's ride.. I thought it was cool of you to buy since he passed away.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
shotgun pics?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ATLRoach said:
I cna't believe you would sell your buddy's ride.. I thought it was cool of you to buy since he passed away.
dude i know, with school and what not im in so much debt right now i have to consider it. the truck is hopefully just a feeler right now ill know in a month or so, but i figure if i have to sell it then i better make sure whoever gets it will make him proud ya know. i couldnt sell it to someone who would just strip it and junk it. it has to be wheeled.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a pardner model 12ga, itll shoot up to 3" mag shells. im workin on pics, ill try to grab my little sisters camera tomorrow and take pics of everything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts