TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, it's me, Munny, the (un?)official COTTORA mascot.

I'm a truck gnome. You may be familiar with my friend, the garden gnome, from commercials and that movie Amelie. My MO is about the same.

For those of you who haven't met me, I'll post a picture of myself so you know who to look for! While my friend the garden gnome is stout and wrinkly with a large cap (think a mini-me of Doug in a pointy red hat), I'm actually a rather small, putto-like homunculus. I carry a marker, I'm poseable, low-maintenance and easy to carry. I'm whiter than the cast of Friends, and I don't tan...but I do glow in the dark!

I'm hollow. Sometimes it might sound online like I'm full of hot air, but that's usually just the result of being left in a truck with the windows rolled up in the middle of summer.

I'm content to live in your garage, your truck, or an odd corner of your house. Sometimes I collect things. All those tools you're missing? I have them...it works kind of like my relatives, the Underwear Gnomes.

I like being on the trail. The garage is ok, but you better be putting on a show or have some good magazines lying around. My favorite place is strapped to a truck with a good view.

Expect pictures of me from club trips and work days!

------ THE RULES ------
If you already know me, you know how I get around! The rules are simple...if I'm posting, I'm only posting event-related stuff about me (ie pictures of me, stories about me...I'm self-centered like that). If whoever is taking care of me uses me to soapbox, bad things will probably happen...not to me, to you. I'll steal all your left-handed metric screwdrivers, or drink all your beer. I'll get really well acquainted with your pets. You'll find a herd of goats in the cab of your truck one morning. All your hair will fall off your head and it'll grow thicker on your back. That is the Munny's Curse...for I am no-one's mouthpiece. There are no other written rules.
------------------------

See you soon :cool:

-Munny

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
What rig are you riding with these days Munny?

·
20,355 Posts
Munny, you really need to get out on the trails again soon! hopefully you are spotted in Moab.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
OOOh Munny Welcome back. We've missed you so much this winter. Will we see you in Moab? You better not play any mean jokes on me while I am there. I have enough trouble staying upright when sober as it is!

Here are some of my favorite pics of you!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
And then Munny's buddies...

Vern the Fire Squirell

And Zed the Glo Squirrel

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
So thats why i have more hair on my back then my head?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
from munnys first post

"All your hair will fall off your head and it'll grow thicker on your back."

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Munny has been Whoring it up in Moab!

Dirty Xplorer (Zach) Got some on the falls on steel bender...

Then Munny Supervised some other shenanigans!

·
7,735 Posts
I regret to inform you that Munny is having an out of body experience of sorts that may be permanent.

While it was zip tied to my bumper it lasted thru moab (cliff hanger, hells revenge, kane creek, fins), iron chest and OCG including all paved roads inbetween.

However last weekend, I noticed that Munny had escaped it's bonds. I retraced most of the route the day I discovered it missing and found the head. The body is nowhere to be found.

If anybody in the FTC area spots a small white body wandering aimlessly down the road, please take the minute or 2 to stop and snatch it up so it can be reunited with the head.

It would most likely be somewhere down Shields, prospect, college, mullbery, or horsetooth.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I used to have a toyota bear zip tied to the front of my truck... until it was brutally beheaded by unruly frat boys in Arizona.

I wish I could say I still had the body and a transplant could be performed... but I think I tossed it years ago.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
That is so funny Doug. If we don't find his Body... I know we (devin67) will think of something obnoxious!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts