TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every time i call them it just rings and goes to voicemail.... i was looking at their skids and would like to pick them up, but i dont want to drive up there to find that they dont have any.... whats the deal???

·
Registered
93 Posts
every time i call them it just rings and goes to voicemail.... i was looking at their skids and would like to pick them up, but i dont want to drive up there to find that they dont have any.... whats the deal???
They stay busy. They WILL call you back, if you leave them a message. Then they will talk your ear off.

Good guys and will set you up.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I can try and run by there tomorrow or tuesday. I know Dave and Eston were busy Friday helping a friend of Devin67's rebuild his Tundra Hub.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can try and run by there tomorrow or tuesday. I know Dave and Eston were busy Friday helping a friend of Devin67's rebuild his Tundra Hub.

Let me know Mols, i think doug was trying to get a bunch from them too???

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
...Have you tried...

...leaving a message? :flipoff4:

Dave called me back within an hour or two of when I left a message, we got everything sorted, and they made time in their schedule for an emergency rebuild...good guys.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive left 2 actually.... lol... my last resort was to ask if anyone knew what was going on.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I'm heading over there now. I have to swap out my co2 at wagner. I'll ask dave to call you Rich at ToyTec.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
meh im not there that often.... just have him give me a call,

7 two zeroeh nine 8 5 five nine 1 nine

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
meh im not there that often.... just have him give me a call,

7 two zeroeh nine 8 5 five nine 1 nine
Sorry Rich, I thought you were calling on behalf of ToyTech. So I asked him to call you. End of month they have all sorts of stuff going on. If he hasn;t called by now re-call tomorrow! (I did stop by today)

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill give them a call tomorrow.... thanks for the heads up though molly, the number on the site is the right one right??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts