TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've read of people having problems with all-pro springs, but i think they were on the front when doing a sas or on older pickups.

Is anyone using the all-pro 5" lift rear springs for a tacoma? I'm trying to decide between those and going with the chevys. I guess the advantage is that I won't have to weld anything with the all-pro springs, not that that is really a problem.

Just looking for opinions from people using the all-pro rear leafs.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
453 Posts
I put the 5" AllPro springs on my 2001 DC and the hangers are almost touching the frame....Terry is sending me new mounts so I can relocate the
front hangers.........

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I just put a set on my SASed Taco and while I haven't driven it yet, they do not even out the rear with my 4 inch Marlin springs up front and this is with a longer shackle out back. We'll see how it drives tomorrow.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
The thread about the problems is the one by Flyingwil
Spring intsall WTF??

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
I run a 5" set with stock shackles and 3" All Pro fronts with no problems.

·
Registered
622 Posts
they flex great but after a few thousand miles i have a pretty good taco lean goin on but they ride great and flex great so im gonna just roll with it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
i think some years ago they have problem with them sagging but has since must have gotten a better supplier. i've had my 5" for a couple years with no sagging and great flex now that i relocated my shocks(14" bilstein 5100's).

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did they give a true 5" lift?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Did they give a true 5" lift?
No. I ran the all pros on my old taco and they sagged like hell, I had a 1-inch repositioning block and it sat pretty even with my 44044's...

I personally wouldnt run them...:2cents:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I'm probably going to have to run a block or an add a leaf with them so that the back sits even with the front. They ride pretty nice, but I'm disappointed with the lift height.

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts