TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:

And After:

The front and rear bumpers went on super easy, but bolting up the sliders was a pain in the ass. The angles of the legs aren't the greatest, and the points to bolt up can be really hard to get to.

The blacked out headlights just kind of top it off for me.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks good! Not get some rocks on them bad boys!

·
Registered
302 Posts
DO the All Pro sliders stick out as far as the nerf bars did? I would like sliders i can get a toe on but won't rub my leg every time i get in or out of the truck. And I like the bulge at the back of the slider to access the bed, roof rack, etc.

·
Registered
224 Posts
looks sweet ! now you just need some covers for those voids under the rear tailights. I hate how they designed that! I wonder how it would look if you just painted the rest of that area black?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
haha i love the different responses for here and on CT. There everyone says get some beefy tires to pull off the look, and on here people say to get some rocks under the truck:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm hoping to try them out this weekend.

Tires are definately next, the stock sport tires are lame both look wise and use wise, but I haven't gotten stuck yet knock on wood.

They do seem to stick out almost a little more than the nerf bars I think, which is fine by me.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm hoping to try them out this weekend.

Tires are definately next, the stock sport tires are lame both look wise and use wise, but I haven't gotten stuck yet knock on wood.

They do seem to stick out almost a little more than the nerf bars I think, which is fine by me.
your coming to the mini 101 at Rieter right..? I wanna see some scratched. J/K looking good.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure anymore. I currently have a room being rented, and I want the person gone asap, and they're supposed to be moving out that day and need a truck.

Such a predicament

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To everyone asking about the kick outs. If you're wheeling a dbl cab on trails like we have in the NW where trees and stumps and rocks like to make it nice and tight, I strongly recomend them. They saved my butt, and made some great pivot points.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
the armor definitely looks good. My only thought it you are looking tall and skinny right now, get on those new shoes and less backspacing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice setup dude!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts