TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I've seen one or two, search the pirate board for their "flatbed thread"... I used the site for inspiration while building mine...

Later
Joel
Curious... as I can't find that farking search function on Pirate... I see the FAQ's... But where's the forum search ?

Thanks for any insight...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Curious... as I can't find that farking search function on Pirate... I see the FAQ's... But where's the forum search ?

Thanks for any insight...
Yeah, you need to PAY $ to use their search function :jack: What I did is I searched for "Toyota flatbeds" using the image search function on Yahoo... That brings up quite a few flatbeds and somehow I managed to stumble into the pirate flatbed thread... sorry, I don't have a link.

Later
Joel

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Yeah, you need to PAY $ to use their search function :jack: What I did is I searched for "Toyota flatbeds" using the image search function on Yahoo... That brings up quite a few flatbeds and somehow I managed to stumble into the pirate flatbed thread... sorry, I don't have a link.

Later
Joel
OH...
No wonder I spend little time over there...

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Guide to searching on Pirate without the $20.00 'Red Star'..

go to www.google.com click advanced advanced search..

put www.pirate4x4.com in the 'Domain' column (to the right)...

enter your search criteria at the top, and whammo.. you've just beaten the system!
Good to know... thanks for the insight...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Im not for sure if it will work... I had all pro measure their kit and send me the main hoop dimensions and it would be close. I chose to build my own because I had the means too, and it for sure would fit and I would be able to build a full exo off of it. As said above though. I used their kit for the basic design on mine.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62946&highlight=raidernation's
LOL basic design is about it! I would venture to say that your flat bed is quite a bit stronger!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
LOL basic design is about it! I would venture to say that your flat bed is quite a bit stronger!
Yeah, i agree, but the overall outer design is pretty close :D All the extra bracing and guesseting makes is a cut above.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts