TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did a search and not much came up..

I have a 96 tacoma and want to get the All Pro Offroad Leaf Pack with 5100s. Will this ride any better than stock? As far as absorbing shock and handling. I am going to be getting some SAWs for the front and will probably crank them to 2-2 1/2" I am mostly a street king, so im looking for more of ride and handling improvement over flex and towing(i do none).

When I called, they said that for my year, I have to reinstall the factory overload leaf, is that going to make my ride just as stiff as stock? Or will it still be an improvment. I know it will be an improvement over the AAL i have right now.

So if anybody has any experiance with these leafs feel free to chime in! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
XxRODERIGOxX said:
Well i did a search and not much came up..

I have a 96 tacoma and want to get the All Pro Offroad Leaf Pack with 5100s. Will this ride any better than stock? As far as absorbing shock and handling. I am going to be getting some SAWs for the front and will probably crank them to 2-2 1/2" I am mostly a street king, so im looking for more of ride and handling improvement over flex and towing(i do none).

When I called, they said that for my year, I have to reinstall the factory overload leaf, is that going to make my ride just as stiff as stock? Or will it still be an improvment. I know it will be an improvement over the AAL i have right now.

So if anybody has any experiance with these leafs feel free to chime in! Thanks in advance.
Actully I'm pretty sure there springs won'tfit? The 95.5-97 tacomas have a shorter leaf pack than the 98-04 tacomas. Unless they are selling you a 3 leaf add pack style replacement?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, they gave me a different model and price for my year. they said it is only half the top part of the pack.. Will it make any difference in ride?

If the year is the problem, will the deavers fit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts