TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I installed the All-Pro T-Case Parking Brake and there is a connector on the back of the transfer case that is does not fit (too big and would rub) after inserting the disc in the drive line. There is 3 screws that appears will take of the connector on the t-case and upon attempting to take them off, they seemed to want to strip. Once the screws are out, is that connector able to swivel around to a location where the plug will connect? Any other ideas? I will be placing a call to All-Pro later today to get thier thoughts. I just wanted to see what other poeple have done - trying to avoid breaking the connector...

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
We put one on my son's '92. I didn't like how close the speedo sender was to the disk either...but, the wires will pull juuuust enough out of the way with a tye wrap to work fine. No, you can't rotate it, already tried.

At first I wasn't all that impressed with how effective the brake worked but, after the cable snapped, replaced it w/new one, it worked really, really well. That cable ain't no fun to replace either.

Keep in mind too, the brake holds at the t-case, and not the rear wheels anymore, so you'll see a little motion in it if you rock the truck due to diff back lash etc...I didn't think that far into it...

Takes a little adjusting to get the pull right.. not hard to do though.

Good luck with it!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts