TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to announce that All-Pro Off Road is expanding its Toyota Jamboree from once a year to four times this year across the country!

1st Event: April 1-3 Phoenix, AZ
2nd Event: June 17-19 Montrose, CO
3rd Event: Aug 19-21 Monteagle, TN
4th Event: Sep 30-Oct 2 Johnson Valley, CA

Online registration will be available soon for the first event. We are really stepping up these events compared to previous events.

Look for. . . .
• Breakfast & Dinner served for 2 days
• Huge Raffle
• Live Band & Entertainment at each event
• Celebrity Rockcrawlers as trail leaders (at Arizona we have Tracy Jordan, Don Robbins, Shannon Campbell, Mitch Guthrie, Jon Nelson, and the King Full Pull Larry McRae, just to name a few!)

Look for more info soon.
We hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Well personally, since I live in Phoenix I'll probably attend. Our AzTTORA chapter is hosting an event March 3rd-6th. Feel free to have any of the guys stop bye for that, we'd love to have you. Some event info is already here on the board, other info will be up SOON!!!

~Heatstroke
Mike
AzTTORA

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
What, no run in the midwest? LOL
how bout a rn in IL at the Cliffs, Rockport
Badlands, Attica, IN

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
3rd Event: Aug 19-21 Monteagle, TN
I think these dates may work for me
I want to be a posterboy for ALLPRO!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Mike, The way your truck is going you'll be lucky to make it to AZRocks! :flipoff1:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Crash said:
Mike, The way your truck is going you'll be lucky to make it to AZRocks! :flipoff1:
Steering racks, tie rods, and ball joints are over-rated. :rolleyes: I'll make AzROCKS for sure, it might finish everything off, but I'll be there. After that, I'm sure the SAS will need to happen soon. :xcrazy:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Since no one else has brought this up. I was planning on trying to attend your event but since you have decided to enlist Bob Hazel to organize this event I choose not too. I also choose to not buy products from you also. BTW it was going to be alot of money. The last time Bob was at Mont Eagle it just about got shut down forever. I know I alone will not change your mind about having Bob promote this event, But i hope you do.

·
Registered
451 Posts
STOMPER said:
Since no one else has brought this up. I was planning on trying to attend your event but since you have decided to enlist Bob Hazel to organize this event I choose not too. I also choose to not buy products from you also. BTW it was going to be alot of money. The last time Bob was at Mont Eagle it just about got shut down forever. I know I alone will not change your mind about having Bob promote this event, But i hope you do.
Since I was thinking of joining the event in September, think you can expand on this a bit more so people know what's up?

·
Registered
451 Posts
STOMPER said:
Bump???????

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I posted to him on the GA Board to find out why as well...No responce yet. James doesn't spout out something like that without a good reason.

·
Registered
451 Posts
ATLRoach said:
I posted to him on the GA Board to find out why as well...No responce yet. James doesn't spout out something like that without a good reason.
That is the impression I got from him in the past as well...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Thanks for the links.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Bob hazel owns Sports in the rough productions. In the past TLC did a show on his Superlift adventures. It's the one where the guy got his hand caught in the winch. IMO and I repete IMO he's dosen't carry the offroad sport well. I know here at Monteagle he didnt get all land owners premission to ride and left trash all over the place. The land owners came to TOR since they where the ones "helping" Bob with the event. Bob used them as slave labor. He chages admisson you pay for raffle tickets, food , drinks and stuff like that and he dosen't give money to charity or pay the help.

The links on pirate will give you some insite on what he dose. Ive not only seen this on Pirate but other boards as well and have had a few conversations with people that has delt with him. I just choose not to help him in any way and wish Jon wouldn't either.

·
Registered
429 Posts
STOMPER said:
Thanks for the links.
Not a problem. I am sure there are other threads I missed.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Yea there are tons. It sucks cause he does alot of stuff but it's the bad stuff that gets the attention. We as offroaders have enough problems already we dont need help.

·
Registered
451 Posts
STOMPER said:
Yea there are tons. It sucks cause he does alot of stuff but it's the bad stuff that gets the attention. We as offroaders have enough problems already we dont need help.
Well....just slightly negative vibe..........sheesh.....is this guy an asshat or what??

What Im confused about is....... why in the hell won't jon respond and be a stand up guy about this, especially when his own business is on the line with lot's of people all over the country. With all the new businesses for the yota coming out, he is definitely prone to downturns with his complacence (sp) I know i can't spell....

I, like others, will reserve most judgement, and not attend due to lack of response and inability to quell the fire, if you will. Hopefully Jon will speak up and give some light to the issues, but I'm definitely not for paying to ride trails I can drive for free, especially if it is to some jackass I wouldn't stand behind anyway, and I've already seen what they want to charge..holy shit, if it aint going to saving the trials, then no way hosay!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Well another post has been started on Pirate and DRM and Jon are trying to come to a compormise as to what and who will run the show here. Jon still hasen't come on any board and said anything tough.

·
Registered
137 Posts
STOMPER said:
Well another post has been started on Pirate and DRM and Jon are trying to come to a compormise as to what and who will run the show here. Jon still hasen't come on any board and said anything tough.

Speaking of Bob Hazel and his history at Monteagle, you think someone will be there to lynch Bob on the 28th of May, 2005???

http://www.sportsintherough.com/schedule.html

1 - 20 of 24 Posts