TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I heard that All Pro gave a 10% discount to TTORA members? I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them and ask them about it and the guy said they didn't offer any discoount to our members. Did they at one point? Sure seems like I remember something about that. Maybe it was another sponser.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Kaistie said:
I thought I heard that All Pro gave a 10% discount to TTORA members? I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them and ask them about it and the guy said they didn't offer any discoount to our members. Did they at one point? Sure seems like I remember something about that. Maybe it was another sponser.
They just don't give the discount to the likes of you!!!

.............ask for Sarah or John and you should get a discount..........just don't metion grumpy or they'll take it back, charge interest and ship you the wrong thing.........twice!

·
Registered
455 Posts
If you ask for Sarah she will normally give you a 10% discount for being a TTORA member. However I don't think that the discount is written in blood anywhere..........mostly just an urban legend I think. But like I said ask for Sarah and she should hook you up!!! :D :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
They actually look up all your post to make sure you haven't talked shit about them before the discount is applied.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I heard him asking some other guy and he couldn't make a quick decision about it, but finally said no. I agree, they should give us something. I know lots of them do. Guess I will have to shop around next time.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Kaistie said:
Yeah, I heard him asking some other guy and he couldn't make a quick decision about it, but finally said no. I agree, they should give us something. I know lots of them do. Guess I will have to shop around next time.
I don't believe they should have to give out a discount!! Granted it's nice to see that.. But they are a business that is trying to make a living.

I would have to say that there would need to be some type of validation or post count that would allow them to give a discount to TTORA members!! anybody can be a member of TTORA... But not contribute and get the discount.. So.. I would think there would have to be some type of checks and balances to warrant something of this nature!! :2cents:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Animal said:
I don't believe they should have to give out a discount!! Granted it's nice to see that.. But they are a business that is trying to make a living.

I would have to say that there would need to be some type of validation or post count that would allow them to give a discount to TTORA members!! anybody can be a member of TTORA... But not contribute and get the discount.. So.. I would think there would have to be some type of checks and balances to warrant something of this nature!! :2cents:
X2... Besides they have damn near everything on Holiday discount already... And they usually participate in the monthly raffle give-a-ways as well as events...

For some folks... it's never enough... :rolleyes:

But still... Never hurts to ask... ;)

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Animal said:

I agree 100% about a checks and balances, maybe contributing members or something to tha effect. Anyway, I wasn't asking how to get a discount, or upset that I didn't get one. I was simply asking if what I was told was in fact true, or false. I really don't need the discount, I just wanted to find out for sure. Believe it or not, things like discounts do have an influence on consumers...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Kaistie
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing