TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Leaf Springs - 15% OFF!
Includes 3" and 5" lift rear Tacoma leaf springs - only $289/pr.
Rear Bumpers - 10% OFF!
Includes 95-04 and new 05 rear bumpers -only $269-449/ea.
Rock Guards - 10% OFF!
Includes both bolt-on and weld-on for $239-359/pr.
Wheel Spacers - 10% OFF!
1.5" thick, 6 on 5.5, Billet 6061-T6 alum. - only $79/pr.
95-04 Tacoma A-Arms - 10% OFF!
Now with zerk fittings - TTORA members take an extra 10% off, only $399/pr.

Sale good on all in stock products until Dec. 31st.

·
2,251 Posts
how about a sale on the 05 Bumper?? :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crhannig said:
how about a sale on the 05 Bumper?? :)
The 05 rear bumper is on sale for $449, as are the rock guards for $359. Sorry, we just don't have enough stock on the 05 front bumpers, we're about sold out of the first 10 we've produced. But I'm sure we could work out a package deal for you in you're interested.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alabamatacomaguy said:
dammit i just got some excess money in my bank account,
i hope you keep the leaf springs in stock
We currently have a good supply on all of our springs, but the sale is meant to reduce inventory before year-end.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
allpro said:
We currently have a good supply on all of our springs, but the sale is meant to reduce inventory before year-end.
Is that 15% applying to the rear spring package or the springs alone? Springs alone I'm guessing... Do I get the 15% discount for the whole package? I'm thinking I need more All-Pro stuff on my truck... ;) ... don't want to be a sell out and put Deavers back there... Then I'd need a new decal... LOL

...DellTaco (ha ha ha)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cbrRRman said:
Is that 15% applying to the rear spring package or the springs alone? Springs alone I'm guessing... Do I get the 15% discount for the whole package? I'm thinking I need more All-Pro stuff on my truck... ;) ... don't want to be a sell out and put Deavers back there... Then I'd need a new decal... LOL

...DellTaco (ha ha ha)
The rear kits are already discounted, however, we went ahead and dropped them down another 10%!

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Rear Bumpers - 10% OFF!

What is different in the $269 and the $449 bumpers, and is the something in the middle?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
SilverTRD said:
Rear Bumpers - 10% OFF!

What is different in the $269 and the $449 bumpers, and is the something in the middle?
Thanks
Pick-up/4Runner Rear Bumpers, unpainted (2200-AP)
1979-1995 Pick-up (Requires trimming of rear roll pan) $269 ON SALE!
1984-1995 4Runner (Not available for swing out tire carrier) $269 ON SALE! 1984-1995 4Runner w/2" body lift (Not available for swing out tire carrier) $269 ON SALE!

Tacoma Rear Bumpers, unpainted
1995-2004 Tacoma (Includes receiver and light mounts) $359 ON SALE!
2005+ Tacoma (Hitch receiver is optional) $449 ON SALE!

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
thanks, also, my brother in law recently bought a T100 and wants to fix it up, do you make stuff that fits that truck also??

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SilverTRD said:
thanks, also, my brother in law recently bought a T100 and wants to fix it up, do you make stuff that fits that truck also??
No, sorry we don't make anything for T100s - not much of a demand. But, we are planning on a product line for Tundras in the near future.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
ok, Well as soon as I get the check from the insurance guys, I will be ordering one for my 02 xcab
Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
allpro said:
The rear kits are already discounted, however, we went ahead and dropped them down another 10%!
Why did you guys discontinue the rear kits?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chris_dishmon said:
sh!t, i needa 5" rear leaf kit but only have $270 and i won't get more til after the sales over. :(
Place your order by the end of Dec, and we'll honor the sale price for another 30 days with a deposit. Ask for Terry or Sarah.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
LOL... next you'll offer financing and monthly installments...

Just Kidding... But that's Kool of you folks...

Did I tell ya how much I love my AP armor lately? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts