Automatic
Marlin Dual Transfer Case kit
Tom Woods custom driveshafts
Rear E-Locker, 5.29 gears
Front Dana 60/Toyota Hybrid axle w/ chromoly custom housing
Chromo Super axles
Wilwood brakes
Hy-Pinion 3rd member, Detroit Locker & 5.29 reverse cut gears
AP Taco Supreme Solid Axle Swap kit w/ Walker Evans adjustable reservoir coilovers
Rear All Pro suspension kit w/ Walker Evans adjustable reservoirs
Bobbed bed matching bobbed rear AP bumper
Front bobbed AP bumper
Warn 9.5XP winch, Masterpull synthetic rope & AP billet fairlead
Custom Chromoly AP rocksliders
Walker Evans beadlock wheels
Your choice of one set of the following 37" tires: BFG Red label OR Blue label Krawlers, or BFG MT tires
Custom Vinyl graphics
Of course it comes with all of the creature comforts like ice cold AC, power everything, etc.

Featured on the cover of July 2006 Off Road Magazine
Over $55K invested, your for only $35,000
951-658-7077 between 8am-5pm M-F

http://off-roadweb.com/features/0607or_15_z+taco_supreme_solid_axle_toyota+on_gas_in_sand.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://off-roadweb.com/features/0607or_17_z+taco_supreme_solid_axle_toyota+front_end_flex.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, but the R&D on the kit is complete, the kit is in production and the truck is no longer needed. We have decided to ONLY offer the D60/Toyota hybrid axle configuration but will continue to substitute D44 brackets for the customers wanting to use the Grand Wagoneer axle and willing to make it work.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Rockrawler said:
Yes, but the R&D on the kit is complete, the kit is in production and the truck is no longer needed. We have decided to ONLY offer the D60/Toyota hybrid axle configuration but will continue to substitute D44 brackets for the customers wanting to use the Grand Wagoneer axle and willing to make it work.
Maybe you could share this information in one of the AP-SAS-Build threads...

Awesome Truck!!! Good Luck with the Sale!!!

-Mark

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was thinking about this truck for the past couple days...I think it would be a shame to bring it to Hawaii to rust out and only ride sand. Sick ride though. GL with sale.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:jawdrop: I am in love with this truck. If I hadn't pumped over 30K into mine I would be all over this one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I drool everytime I see this thing around town....I'll be callin' ya shortly....I'm expecting to win the lottery tomorrow....I also have a funny feeling I'll be dissappointed though

Good luck w/ the sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
roll-bar Bob
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing