TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone give me their impression of allpro's rear leafs for 2nd gen tacoma?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I didn't like the 1.5" set I had. Bottomed out way too easy. I really liked the icon progressive aal with the stock pack. It rode really good and still had decent load capacity.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at the 4505T-AP-3-PR since I dont normally haul 500+ even when camping. and really dont want to deal with drive line issues. also looking to upgrade my front Icon springs too.

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts
I had the Deavers (J66) on my 07' and very disappointed. They were weak and I was on my bumps all the time on the trail.
I drove to Deaver and had them add a few leafs and more arch. Good for a while until I added a rear plate bumper.

Las year I upgraded to AllPro Expo springs and I'm really satisfied. They are a quality pack and designed very well. I coupled the new springs with the BAMF shock relocation kit and some kings. The setup does work on expo runs with a full load out.

Regarding the front, I had the 650lb coils on my icons and then I went to 700lb springs - very satisfied with the upgrade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im pretty happy with my all pro expos as well. I dont carry a ton of weight most of time and they are stiff . But with the bed loaded with the camp gear it rides nice . i dont have bumpstops yet and have not bottomed out the shocks yet.other then that they have rusted really fast i have nothing bad to say about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
JQueener
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing