TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone I have been checking out the site for a while now an finally signed up. Well hope to be geting some great information out from here cause I want to build a older yota.

Aloha's

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Aloha..??
Are you in hawaii? Regardless, Welcome to TTORA, its always good to have another new member. I see(according to your member name) you have a Tundra w/SAS, how cool. Post some pics...
Again Welcome...and check out the Hawaii chapter of TTORA..
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Welcome

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
:)

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
808-SAS-Tundra said:
What's up everyone I have been checking out the site for a while now an finally signed up. Well hope to be geting some great information out from here cause I want to build a older yota.

Aloha's
Please tell us your truck doesn't look like this:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow the guys here really get on Hawaii guys and there trucks don't they?

I understand that everyone is entitled to there opinions but is seems that it may be a little excessive. I understand that we run different styles here but I think that a lot of it has to do with our type of wheeling.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
808-SAS-Tundra said:
Oh and for that white truck I think that's more of a street queen than anything else...
I think that's everyone's point and why the massive lift/short but wide tire look gets bashed so much.

Most everyone here DOES understand that different conditions require different builds, but I for one don't see the conditions where that kind of truck would excel over one where the tire diameter was proportional to the lift....I would love to hear the explanation though!

Seriously, I want to see pix of the truck too - I haven't seen many SAS Tundras!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
whitetaco04
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing