2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i'm out of room and NEED $$$$$

In order
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2098680314

2nd part of pics
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2098600913

1. Skid plate from a 98 but will fit other years
Had scractches i put a couple of coats of paint on them and they look better now.. Normal scatches one side is creased but it still good. Both parts $25 O.B.O or offer me anything

2. Built leaf pack started witha TRD leaf pack added some more leafs from another Taco & Jeep leaf pack. It's a really good leaf pack and comes with new front bushings $75 O.B.O

3. Spindles no BJ's one bearing bad $5 or give me a couple of beers at the w4w show

4. Dewalt 997 18V cordless drill comes with 2 new batteries & charger just has been completly check out and repair from a Dewalt cert. $65 O.B.O c"mon people 1 battery alone cost more than that (sale pending)

6. 2-dewalt 18V batteries $40 O.B.O get both (sale pending)

7. Rear DS flair $10 O.B.O or a beer at the w4w show

9.-98 Manual Front Fiff w/ 4. 10 Gears $80 O.B.O
(Rear Non-TRD 3rd with 4:10 will be ready in a few weeks poss. sooner $80 O.B.O)

10. Shocks & Coils with 2" spacer $30 O.B.O

11. Drive & Pass. side Lower ball joints $30 O.B.O for both(Poss sale pending)

12. Calipers w/ pads Thought mine were bad but it was something else $20 O.B.O (Sale Pending)

13. 2- lower control arms NO bushing $20 O.B.O

14. 1/4" wheel spacers $15 O.B.O for the pair (Sale Pending)

NOT PICTURED

33" PC Exterrain on spare rim Good tread but chopped (Got Steve home from Hot Springs)$30 O.B.O (Sale pending)

Dewalt 18V drill 2 Batteries, Charger, Case will get model# & specs. tomorrow $65 O.B.O (sale pending)

I NEED ALL THIS S$% gone and out of my way in my small apartment!!! People i think these are hell of deals but all are O.B.O and just remeber on the new stuff X-mas is comming up some of this stuff will make a great xmas gift

Hell buy it put it on ebay make some $$$

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
snap me a picture of the lower control arms. Im interested but not sure that they are the same for the 03 model

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
99FlowedTaco said:
i may be interested in the leaf springs bud shoot me some closer pics of how all the leafs are clasped together and we'll talk :D btw hit me up when u wanna drop lock-rites in that thing we can knock em out in few hrs
I'll take more pics tonight and put the hit monday

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spacecwboy said:
snap me a picture of the lower control arms. Im interested but not sure that they are the same for the 03 model

Done..
Also where you still intrestead in the Milwuakee Hatchet Sawzall If not i will post it up on this post

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
go ahead and post it up, if it isnt gone by the time the toys for tots gets here I will try to round up enough to pay for it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey Manny,
PM SENT

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jon_7248 said:
Whats the specs on the Bad A$$ Dewalt? is it one of the XPSs or something?

Cause I would be interested in it if the other 18v dewalts are gone already.
I decided to keep that one but i still have the other one (had 3 total) did you want me to put you donw from that one...

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
99FlowedTaco said:
i may be interested in the leaf springs bud shoot me some closer pics of how all the leafs are clasped together and we'll talk :D btw hit me up when u wanna drop lock-rites in that thing we can knock em out in few hrs
closer Pis are in part2 .. I used the factory clasped just bent them out and rebent them in (leafs are not going to slipp apart) . They can be net alittle better but i decided they were good enough but you can make it look cleaner if you want..

I could even paint them bling bling BLING chrome for free if you want LOL

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PM'S sent back to everyone

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
I decided to keep that one but i still have the other one (had 3 total) did you want me to put you donw from that one...

Which one is the one? That one? :lmao:

Please put me down for one of them. Is that one of the $65 one?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jon_7248 said:
Which one is the one? That one? :lmao:

Please put me down for one of them. Is that one of the $65 one?
I have two for $65 since Jeff replied first he has fiest dibs on which one Both are used but both have been completly check out by a dewalt cert. techian and anything that needed repaired was repair have plenty of life still left in them

I put you down for the other which ever one Jeff doesn't get..

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Manny, I can get with you any time today or tomorrow before noon, after that I will be on my way back to Corpus for 2 weeks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts