TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my HU, Alpine CDA-7995. plays MP3s, Satellite ready, 3 sets of 4 volt pre-outs, and a whole bunch of other features. its in great shape, only marks it has are the fine scratches on the display screen from cleaning and the "next" button has gotten kinda faded. ive had it for a little over 2 years and havent had a single problem, i love the thing. im only selling it cause i dont wanna run an amp in my truck and because its a "competition" deck, it has no built-in amp. it was a little under $500 when i bought it, and it retails for about $300 still online. so, i think $200 is fair (theyre going for that on eBay too). i can send a picture of the actual unit to anyone interested. heres a link to the specs and info....

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BmAnEe...lpine cda7995

the EQ is a Eclipse 21000 8 band. its a half-DIN size. works perfect, theres some small scratches on the face though. im selling this for the same reason, downsizing. i couldnt find any good pics of it online, but i can email some of the actual unit to anyone interested. $110

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Pics of the eq? drabnor @ gmail.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts