TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got it. 2014 DCSB Super white TRD OR. Lookin to build an overlander rig. Not a mechanic and could use some help/ advice on shops etc. I am in Sacramento and I have talked to Specialized 4wd regarding an OME HD Suspension install. They want $1200.00 + $500.00 labor. Price is reasonable but labor is high I think. Les Schwab said $360.00 for labor. Any recommendations?
I am going with the ARB Bull Bar and Warn 8000s winch up front and considering the CBI Trailryder rear bumper with tire swing out, single jerry can, camp table and telescoping Rigid Dually Diffusion light.
Matt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats up man welcome. I'm don't know of any shops unfortunately, I'm down in the bay area. Check the "Trail Runs/Events" folder when you get setup we should have some snow runs coming up.
Sounds like fun. Thanks for the invite Wolfe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
That should be a great overland truck. Everything you listed would be perfect with the exception of the 8k winch. In my opinion these struggle to pull a tacoma. I had that same warn but ended up going with a 9.5, muuuch better ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts