TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it me or is it a pain in the ass to order the rb lift, i am by no means a wiz on the computer but the site is confusing me on how to order it any help would appreciated thanks

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
family of toyotas said:
is it me or is it a pain in the ass to order the rb lift, i am by no means a wiz on the computer but the site is confusing me on how to order it any help would appreciated thanks
Are you wanting the ARB suspension kit? You can't purchase products off of this site directly, you must purchase them through one of the site sponsors. I can get you an ARB suspension if that is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
family of toyotas said:

..Roger Brown... body lift?

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
family of toyotas said:

Email Roger and tell him what you want...

He'll send you a link in return... ha ha ha

Be sure and give all yer truck info so he knows what the hell yer talking about... LOL

You really have to read the whole site page... from top to bottom... then you'll understand...

Oh and Roger hates it being called the RB BL... It is the 4Crawler BL... Now don't go annoying the man... he he

1 - 8 of 8 Posts