TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking.
I wouldn't be pissing away time making videos, I'd be planning some jewelry heists or doing something more constructive. Especially when you consider the inevitable medical bills looming on the horizon. I guess they'll be wanting free health care then.
There are entirely too many of these fucking liberal arts types running around loose, not gainfully employed, not adding to the economy and on the take at the expense of taxpayers everywhere.

Those guys would be great criminals.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking.
I wouldn't be pissing away time making videos, I'd be planning some jewelry heists or doing something more constructive. Especially when you consider the inevitable medical bills looming on the horizon. I guess they'll be wanting free health care then.
There are entirely too many of these fucking liberal arts types running around loose, not gainfully employed, not adding to the economy and on the take at the expense of taxpayers everywhere.
Uhhh they're in Europe so they get free healthcare and you don't have to worry about them using your prescious tax dollars.

Must suck being old

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
If you'd been watching the news instead of beating your meat all the time, you'd know that Europe is not in such fine shape now, idiot.
It must really suck being young, clueless and stupid like that. I don't think I was ever that damn stupid.

Uhhh they're in Europe so they get free healthcare and you don't have to worry about them using your prescious tax dollars.

Must suck being old

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you'd been watching the news instead of beating your meat all the time, you'd know that Europe is not in such fine shape now, idiot.
It must really suck being young, clueless and stupid like that. I don't think I was ever that damn stupid.

Just LOL. So from watching a 3 min video you know for fact that these guys want free health care, aren't employed, and aren't adding to the economy. again just LOL

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
No one has ever accused you of being the sharpest pencil in the draw have they? However, I am sure that over the years many have found relief and been grateful to you for your contributions to the bell curve.

Just LOL. So from watching a 3 min video you know for fact that these guys want free health care, aren't employed, and aren't adding to the economy. again just LOL

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
You have to remember that this is Dick you are talking about. He knows everything and is never wrong, probably because he is so fucking old :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts