TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Saw the first one yesterday.

...Is Crimea going to secede from Ukraine?

Did you see Putins unintelligible speach?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw the first one yesterday.

...Is Crimea going to secede from Ukraine?

Did you see Putins unintelligible speach?
Nobody would even care if Ukraine wasn't a nuclear superpower. That's why the west cares and Putin or somebody has to get control of the situation.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE=BadBradHaz;2398726]If they want to be Russian, so be it. Let them do what they want.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't give a rats ass either, fck em and its none of our business anyway.
However your lack of "lets go get those fcking commies" is concerning. I like my American neighbours on edge and ready to go, that way we can just chill and watch it on the news. We already beat them at hockey and expelled 9 Russians from Canada, that's as hard core as we get. Pull your weight, eh.:):lmao:;)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we should stop helping you Canucks and let you fend for yourselves too.
This is how we look at it...Its in Americas best interest to have Canadas back and vice versa. We share the longest undefended border in the world. Our military is capable enough for our needs (our 100 F18s could likely do some damage) . Except for you guys over 200 years ago nobody has ever even committed an act of aggression against Canada, ever. Nobody hates Canada so we are without enemies.
There isn't a democratic western country in the world that wouldn't have our back if needed. In all reality its just no worries for us with you guys being paranoid as fck (with good reason) and right next door. :)
It is what it is.
BTW we have always looked after ourselves and others.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think we should stop helping you Canucks and let you fend for yourselves too.
BTW Dick Canadians are Americas best friends in the world. It goes way beyond politics or borders cause we are essentially uber similar (like it or not) when compared to any other countries (we are more like each other than anyone else) ;). We even share a continent, and gave you guys all the warm parts. :confused::)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
BTW Dick Canadians are Americas best friends in the world. It goes way beyond politics or borders cause we are essentially uber similar (like it or not) when compared to any other countries (we are more like each other than anyone else) ;). We even share a continent, and gave you guys all the warm parts. :confused::)
And, with Quebec and all the maple trees you have, you cornered the market on saps.:p

Crimea is GONE. Game over, chech-mate!

The referendum vote is a formality, and this was a master stroke of political timing by Putin. Like it or not, there have been massive voids left in SO many countries in the last 12 years with their upheavals and overthrow.

Putin saw this coming and timed it perfectly to step in and fill that void. He won this round, clearly and decisively. What is amazing is how the ENTIRE western world was caught with their dick in their hand on this one. Everyone was expecting a good civil skirmish, and plenty of posturing and peddling influence and buying a part in the reconstruction/ divvying up Ukraine.

Putin saw a great big pizza. One side was cheese, and the other side had sausage, mushrooms and pepperoni. He grabbed the fat half because no one else cruised up to the buffet line; instead of deciding which slice to take, he's simply getting the entire better half.

And the world will get to support and carry the cheese. No industry, no value to the land, a poor and uneducated populace... and that pretty much settles that.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
The US needs to start taking over countries. Let's start with warm ones. I wouldn't mind relocating more southward to a place with nicer weather and where I can buy or steal a Hilux and drive around in it with a gun mounted in the bed. :D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
The US needs to start taking over countries. Let's start with warm ones. I wouldn't mind relocating more southward to a place with nicer weather and where I can buy or steal a Hilux and drive around in it with a gun mounted in the bed. :D
You wanna invade El Salvador???!!:confused:

Shoot man, just move to Belize and avoid the drama.:)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You wanna invade El Salvador???!!:confused:

Shoot man, just move to Belize and avoid the drama.:)
It's probably best to start local, that way we don't get invaded from our borders. Mexico first off, and we'll expand outward from there. That place is already lawless and wild, so the Texans can expand south and use all their guns and ammunition on live targets (drug lords, etc) and help the military out. We already pay for decent enough chunk of the Mexican population as is since they love to come across the border.... might as well take some land back in exchange.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And, with Quebec and all the maple trees you have, you cornered the market on saps.:p

Crimea is GONE. Game over, chech-mate!

The referendum vote is a formality, and this was a master stroke of political timing by Putin. Like it or not, there have been massive voids left in SO many countries in the last 12 years with their upheavals and overthrow.

Putin saw this coming and timed it perfectly to step in and fill that void. He won this round, clearly and decisively. What is amazing is how the ENTIRE western world was caught with their dick in their hand on this one. Everyone was expecting a good civil skirmish, and plenty of posturing and peddling influence and buying a part in the reconstruction/ divvying up Ukraine.

Putin saw a great big pizza. One side was cheese, and the other side had sausage, mushrooms and pepperoni. He grabbed the fat half because no one else cruised up to the buffet line; instead of deciding which slice to take, he's simply getting the entire better half.

And the world will get to support and carry the cheese. No industry, no value to the land, a poor and uneducated populace... and that pretty much settles that.
If history has taught me anything there will be a war in 50 or so years about Crimea. I think other countries problems are just that (their problem). They don't give a fck about us or our issues so lets return the favor.:)
BTW the Olympics were just a cover for a military build up, a communist leopard doesn't change his spots.:lmao::)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's probably best to start local, that way we don't get invaded from our borders. Mexico first off, and we'll expand outward from there. That place is already lawless and wild, so the Texans can expand south and use all their guns and ammunition on live targets (drug lords, etc) and help the military out. We already pay for decent enough chunk of the Mexican population as is since they love to come across the border.... might as well take some land back in exchange.
I like your thinking, invade south.:cool::)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have plenty of Coal, Oil, and, Natural Gas to supply ourselves here, the problem is the idiotic Politicians...
I hear you. I used to think that for a sane world we would have to kill all the lawyers. I was wrong politicians are on that list as well.
We have enough natural resources here for an eternity for just us, we would never run out. We also have 2/3 of the worlds remaining unpolluted fresh water (like oil in another 50 years).
So why am I paying $5+ for a gallon of gas and $100 a month water bill?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I pay $5 a gallon. My water bill is twice yours in the wettest place on earth.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts