TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all like better? I've not seen many pro comp wheels but everyone has american racing wheels....

I'm considering the pro comp 7089 and the American racing chambered teflon...(about the same looking wheel)

Just wondering if the american wheels were worth the 100$ more or something?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also have narrowed my rims choices down to AR or Pro Comp. Teflon rims will normally cost more I'm sure. I like the AR teflon series (Chambers, Victors) and the Pro Comp Cast blast series (7105, 7289). Go with what you like best!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
In the similarily styled wheels I've looked at between the two manufacturers, I've found that the AR wheels tend to be 4.5" BS for a given style, while the PC equivalent is 4" BS.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm leaning towards the pro comp wheels.. They are 4.5 BS but I wonder if they will fit my taco? They have 4.5 BS so I was thinking They would but I've been told that they would run the calipers?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I went with the AR Chamber w/ Teflon and Nitto Terra Grapllers (sp?). The chambers are back ordered through discount tire so I am waiting for them to come in. Ill get some pictures up when they are on. I heard something about the center cap not fitting on the chambers with the taco. Ill have to see what happens.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pro comp wheels do fit. I am getting them this next week and will post some pics

They fit?
What truck do you have?
And what wheel and bs will they be?
Where you getting them from also?

Thanks
P.S. I'm getting 4.5bs and 7089, well LOOKING at getting some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts