·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Seafoam is the new brawndo huh?

Seafoam the dirt mutilator.

·
Banned
225 Posts
what brought on the seafoam kick? the stuff isnt that great. if you want to use someting great via a vacuum line use GM's top end cleaner... maybe they need to market that a little better and help bring some loot back into GM...

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
what brought on the seafoam kick? the stuff isnt that great. if you want to use someting great via a vacuum line use GM's top end cleaner... maybe they need to market that a little better and help bring some loot back into GM...
When you talk like that you only let everyone know how unenlightened you are! You need to bring Seafoam into you life. Except the love of Seafoam! Listen to the Word of Seafoam and they soul shall be fee of sludge and carbon free!

GM, what do they know about medicine? About philosophy? About life? My God man, this is bigger than silly engines! This is about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. GM cannot give you that!
Seafoam is Life!

Besides is cured my herpes.

·
Banned
225 Posts
When you talk like that you only let everyone know how unenlightened you are! You need to bring Seafoam into you life. Except the love of Seafoam! Listen to the Word of Seafoam and they soul shall be fee of sludge and carbon free!

GM, what do they know about medicine? About philosophy? About life? My God man, this is bigger than silly engines! This is about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. GM cannot give you that!
Seafoam is Life!

Besides is cured my herpes.
my apologies... you are correct. i am uneducated and sometimes worthless.. i accept worthless info and take it as gold. i feel betrayed, abused and even used.:( i am going to go clean my panties now. please forgive my ignorance....

·
Registered
969 Posts
a laboratory tested, quality Seafoam, is suppose last a 1000 years +
Inject it into the Taco frames to prevent rust ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Does Seafoam have Elecrolytes?

Because right now my only Elecrolyte intake is through Brondo and if I can get all my daily vitamins and electrolytes from Seafoam this will save me money and the economy.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Does Seafoam have Elecrolytes?

Because right now my only Elecrolyte intake is through Brondo and if I can get all my daily vitamins and electrolytes from Seafoam this will save me money and the economy.
yes. support seafoam and in turn, support america! seafoam will help to win the global war on terror, bring democracy and stability to the middle east and africa, cure global aids, and boost the world economy to a wealthy standard of living for all unlike any ever seen before.

·
Banned
755 Posts
yes. support seafoam and in turn, support america! seafoam will help to win the global war on terror, bring democracy and stability to the middle east and africa, cure global aids, and boost the world economy to a wealthy standard of living unlike any ever seen before in our history.

Your avatar is bugging the shit outta me. I recognize it, but I can't place it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts