TTORA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
No shit! I only took mine out twice before selling it, but the last time out I went through over 500 rnds...real quick like. It doesnt help that I had the 75 rnd drum ready to rock when I got to the range :eek:

laskt9: How much you paying for 7.62? I can get it all day long up here but its pricey...I am sure I will be headed to the badlands in the next month or so (as a passenger) and can bring some down, but I just dont wanna get stuck with it since I dont shoot it anymore and its kinda pricey.
Whatever Walmart has it for. The 5-6 for 20. I don't get to shoot my ak very much since the indoor range won't let me and linden is about 30 min away and requires me to drive through the cop trap that is Purdue.

I may have you bring some down but ill let you know. I've had luck getting it here recently

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Still sittin on some 22 for myself, but...I did unload 1600 rnds on gunbroker...couldn't pass it up. Still have some for you laskt9 if our paths cross anytime in the next few months.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I tried to order some on the phone but they have a one box limit. Some people have been talking them into five boxes which makes it better but paying the same for shipping as what I'm getting kills it :/

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
311 Posts
Found out why I can't get 22 at my walmart.

Everytime I went I'd see the same lady calmly standing there waiting for everyone to get their choice of ammo. I noticed she never got anything so this last time I waited for everyone to leave and then watched from a far. The lady working the counter pulled out the 555 boxes I saw as listed in stock on the app from UNDER THE COUNTER!

needless to say next time I see it in stock I'm getting my 3 box limit and I'm making sure her and the other guy working in sporting goods are fired.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
4 Participants
laskt9
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing