TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had a post up here on a hesitation that ive yet to correct. and this happened today.

driving around town, pull up the stop light. the idle drops really low stumbles and shuts off WTF!!!

start it up and it runs fine until i get to campus and when i pull into the parking spot it does teh same thing.

i know something is wrong but i have no clue. ever since i regeared its been down hill.

i have a feeling its a sensor or something but i have no CE lights or anything.

Justin

·
Registered
485 Posts
My68ur8trd said:
ive had a post up here on a hesitation that ive yet to correct. and this happened today.

driving around town, pull up the stop light. the idle drops really low stumbles and shuts off WTF!!!

start it up and it runs fine until i get to campus and when i pull into the parking spot it does teh same thing.

i know something is wrong but i have no clue. ever since i regeared its been down hill.

Justin
For those of us who are not familiar with your first post, please familiarize us with what kind of truck and motor you gots

·
Registered
485 Posts
Every time my truck does that I check the throttle body, sure enough its always gummed up. Clean it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AT as far as fuel issue i dont now. what would happen it an injector wasnt gettina connection? i know the TB is clean i clean it all the time.

im getting annoyed with this truck anyone wanna 99 S/C URD Tacoma on 35s
:headbang:

Justin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i check the TPS on the Oscope and couldn see any flaw in it. looks like im jus gonna have to start replacing stuff till its fixed.

Justin

·
Registered
152 Posts
Stalling Taco...

Some stuff that can cause this:

Broken gas tank baffle (hard wheelin may cause this).
Debris in the tank.
Bad speed sensor (my Dodge had one on the trans AND the rear diff, don't know about tacos, on this, my 04 hasn't broke yet).
Bad TPS sensor.
Bad MAF sensor.
Intermittent sensors may stall the truck and not throw a CE light or code (that will be hard to find).

Autozone will let you return sensors, if you want to experiment.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
It's not a fuel filter issue? What kinda transmission do you have?
I'm with that too. Unless there is another problem, I highly doub a sensor is not working without a CE light.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My68ur8trd said:

Justin

My truck was doing this same exact thing. It's a 99' with the same configuration except for 32's. Did you ever fix it? If so, what was it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine was doing the same thing. It was my MAF. Take it off and clean it. I'll bet you a dollar there is some kind of debris in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts