TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read this, but just wanted to confirm that the auto transmission in the tacos jerk a bit when you let off the accelerator right? right wen i let off the accelerator, it slows down quite a bit, i guess im just not used to it with my old runner, but it is normal isn't it?

·
Registered
217 Posts
ya. but do a search for drive by wire. this will give more info on whats going on.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Trucks trans utilizes engine braking. Big post regarding this. You'll get used to it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, yea, it is the drive by wire. but now another questions, how do you reset it? unplugging the battery. just wondering because it might affect it when i start towing, and if it does, i want to fix it quick.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
itsmeagain5789 said:
alright, yea, it is the drive by wire. but now another questions, how do you reset it? unplugging the battery. just wondering because it might affect it when i start towing, and if it does, i want to fix it quick.
disconnect the battery, it will reset the computer. Then drive like you normally do and the computer will re-learn your driving style. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts