TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! I am new to TTORA - however I have been out and about on www.pavementsucks.com, www.4x4wire.com and www.yotatech.com.

I am in North Phoenix around the CC & 101 area. Got a 1st Gen 4 Runner. Work in Progress and a passion! Just out to meet some new folks and trying to head out at least once a month for a bit of wheelin!

Is everyone 3rd Gen mostly or is there some 1st Gens around TTORA?

John

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I've been on both sites ttora and yotatech for awhile. From what I've found ttora is more tacoma orinented (sp) and yotatech is more 4runner orinented (sp). I have a 3rd gen 4runner.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on both sites ttora and yotatech for awhile. From what I've found ttora is more tacoma orinented (sp) and yotatech is more 4runner orinented (sp). I have a 3rd gen 4runner.
Well, that's cool! I don't mind as much whether they are 1st, 2nd or 3rd Gens - as long as it's a Yota - that's what matters most eh?

Just wanted to drop a line and say Howdy regardless!

John

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Welcome. We are mostly a Tacoma group but do have runners too. We could care less what kind of yota you wheel, it's about gett'n some.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for the welcome folks! We (some folks from YotaTech) are actually trying to get some local Yota's together to head up to the Scottsdale Pavilions on Saturday night. PM me if you' d like to come and meet up, talk trucks and just hang out!

Yota Tech Thread - 5/19 Pavilions GT

Here's a little shot of my gal!

This was taken out @ the Verde River a couple weeks ago. The lift isn't yet a month old!

John

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hows it going. Your really close to me. I'm at CC rd. & Greenway Area.
I might be doing the back road to crown king soon. So keep a look out for the thread.
Considering your so close Taco Toy, just drop me a PM sometime you'd like to hang out! :D

John

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yep, beat your bitch and get some!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beat this bitch, that bitch and my bitch. Hell - it's just a Pimp Smackfest!! :D

I took these @ Castle Rock (Needle Rock to some) - this was at the Southern most access to the River. It's the rapids area which can be accessed from either Washes off the main road.

Here is a shot from Castle Rock area itself:

Let me know and we could head out there sometime! It's best to hit during the week as the weekends out there seem to attract a bunch of drunk ass hats!

John

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
go north-east on bee-line hwy, past upper sycamore, the go up a trail that come out at bartlett lake, then cross the river coming out of barlett lake a little north of where you just took those pics of your runner. its not that tough, pretty fun, lots of sand wash. im taking a ifs taco

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
go north-east on bee-line hwy, past upper sycamore, the go up a trail that come out at bartlett lake, then cross the river coming out of barlett lake a little north of where you just took those pics of your runner. its not that tough, pretty fun, lots of sand wash. im taking a ifs taco
Yeah, I am down for something like that! I love doing the Desert Washes! The only thing is if you dump out by Castle Rock, if Forest Rangers catch you on the East side of the Verde I hear it's a $500 to $1000 fine PER TIRE. This includes any Quads or other vehicles you may be hauling. This could be urban myth, I dunno - never wanted to test out to see if it's true!

When you planning it?

John

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Howdy all! I am new to TTORA - however I have been out and about on www.pavementsucks.com, www.4x4wire.com and www.yotatech.com.

I am in North Phoenix around the CC & 101 area. Got a 1st Gen 4 Runner. Work in Progress and a passion! Just out to meet some new folks and trying to head out at least once a month for a bit of wheelin!

Is everyone 3rd Gen mostly or is there some 1st Gens around TTORA?

John
i'm one of the few that keeps it old school :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm one of the few that keeps it old school :D
Hey, gotta keep those Tacoma Bitches in check!! Remind them of there 'roots'!! LOL

WOO WOO!

j/k Tacos! Nice to see another local 1st Gen around!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.