TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
TacoDell said:
Gonna really suck if these agents don't get backed by our government...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6350968,00.html

welcome to america, this bull shit needs to stop. We need to close down the boarder. Let the fucking people down there do there own shit. My fav is when we take a POW from iraq we give them food and give them rights. when those sand N**^(* get one of our guys they chop there heads off. Fuck mexico and all there BS oh and the east

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah... our :xpopcorn: eating days are getting shorter and shorter...

·
Registered
351 Posts
ha..ha.. sucka..

What the hell are you guys doing reading this at 3 in the morning?

Oh and Lucky You are a freaking idiot!

EDIT: Oh and Lysmachia could you please post in every thread, I get a kick out of watching your avatar! Thank you!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Lucky13TRD said:
welcome to america, this bull shit needs to stop. We need to close down the boarder. Let the fucking people down there do there own shit. My fav is when we take a POW from iraq we give them food and give them rights. when those sand N**^(* get one of our guys they chop there heads off. Fuck mexico and all there BS oh and the east
what kind of names do you have for everyone else you POS?

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Yeah... our :xpopcorn: eating days are getting shorter and shorter...
Oh, well in that case, pop corn for everyone before it is too late!

:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2
:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn2

Yummy!

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
I gotta check in too. Maybe I'll actually read the link and start popping the kernals. hehehe j/k

Edit: Nevermind, it is a dead link.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
WTF?!?

Grrr... I just deleted about 6 different responses. Maybe WeirdMex can bring out my frustration to the boards. Or maybe people can come over the right way and not have to worry about people on this side doing their job? At least this BP agent knew how to use his weapon. Calderon should do something to make his people want to stay.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
Or maybe people can come over the right way and not have to worry about people on this side doing their job? At least this BP agent knew how to use his weapon. Calderon should do something to make his people want to stay.
exactly :clap:

maybe I should keep my mouth shut, I am already on fire ant alert :xpopcorn2

So where is our little friend from the south anyhow... I want to see more :xsmash: :bitchslap :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ShowStop said:
I fixed the link
:confused: Where'd I fark up on the link ? (just so I correct myself for the future ;) )

Changing it to a url ? (I was learning... LOL)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
About this Discussion
87 Replies
34 Participants
LAW
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing