1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
BlingTaco said:
Here's some pics of my new custom bumber from CBI Offroad Fab.....I couldn't be happier with it, Steve made it precisely the way I wanted ....weeeee!

check out this link for more pics....

http://community.webshots.com/user/blingtaco
Sweet....pimp. Have you checked out utah ttora for all the pics of you coming up the rock garden. There are some good ones. And the line you took, be proud that you were that last person to ever take that line thanks to the vw bug boulder that detached itself from the rock wall underneath you!!!! Yeah... ohh and for a cool pic of the yota on its roof check out www.planet4x4.net and throw out a shout out to everyone on there....most of the people out there that weekend are all members of that board...

Ohhh and yeah the bumper looks really good with the winch in there...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mr.trd said:
Sweet....pimp. Have you checked out utah ttora for all the pics of you coming up the rock garden. There are some good ones. And the line you took, be proud that you were that last person to ever take that line thanks to the vw bug boulder that detached itself from the rock wall underneath you!!!! Yeah... ohh and for a cool pic of the yota on its roof check out www.planet4x4.net and throw out a shout out to everyone on there....most of the people out there that weekend are all members of that board...

Yeah bro, vw's don't belong under my truck...looks like my truck took a shit ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
mr.trd said:

link to pics?

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
hytenor said:
link to pics?
Here is the direct link to the pics...

http://www.ut-ttora.com/mem_gal/album05

It was deffinately a cool day of wheeling!!!! But we had to make it cool for him to drive all the way to Idaho!!!! Glad to see that his trip was worth it so he could get the bumper built for the HAMMERS!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts