TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see where Camburg coilovers come in standard and firm valving. Do SAW's, Hoe's and others come with this option?

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Bought some Hoes over the summer and the only option was extended travel (for use with uniball upper control arms).

·
Registered
718 Posts
donahoe makes a coilover for the tacoma and for the tundra, they are valved differently. since the tundra has more weight to it, installing a tundra valved coilover should make the ride more firm. but AK98Taco is right, the only option that they really come with is extended travel.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bought some Hoes over the summer and the only option was extended travel (for use with uniball upper control arms).
Hey! Thomas its Dai...see you are moving up in the hoes department. I got myself the extended hoes a couple of yrs ago. It work great in keeping the front end from sagging, but I was disappoint in the cv being of hyper angle, which cause the cv boot to tear from the friction. I'm going on my third pair of boots.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Hey! Thomas its Dai...see you are moving up in the hoes department. I got myself the extended hoes a couple of yrs ago. It work great in keeping the front end from sagging, but I was disappoint in the cv being of hyper angle, which cause the cv boot to tear from the friction. I'm going on my third pair of boots.
Hey, Dai!

For awhile it seemed like you had a different set of coilovers every time we had a run, haha. Glad you have some that are working for you. The Hoes brought my front up a good inch, and that's compared to the 3" spacers I had on my sagging springs.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hoes only come in one valving. Mine ride great.

·
Registered
718 Posts
sent you a pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts