TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys it was another great trip to Cow Mountain this weekend! Only damage was my battery decided to come undone, so i would have to call this trip a successful trip. Ended up having four Tacomas, and one badass jeep. We spent some time in the riverbed for a quick swim, then headed up the mountain to play in the obstacle course.

Everyone before getting to the mountain.
Left to Right.
CWest, NorCalTRD, Supramann93, PathBlazerTRD, and Danny.

Chris, Vinny and Danny heading to the swimming hole.

One of the many times Chris decided to play in the water.

Chris, i think you could have went deeper....

Chris playin on the rocks at the obstacle course.

Danny showing all of us how easy it is for him to play.

So i decided to play a little bit too.

it was a hella fun trip guys, thanks for making the weekend a good one!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Don't forget Dodge Aaron. In the first pic he is on the other side of the mountain getting a speeding ticket. OUch. That was a fun ass weekend.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Don't forget Dodge Aaron. In the first pic he is on the other side of the mountain getting a speeding ticket. OUch. That was a fun ass weekend.
Yeah, the local CHP: Drive like hell through the Cal-Trans construction zone of HWY 101, but DON'T go 5 mph over the speed limit North of Hopland :rolleyes:

where you guys are in the creek; where's that? Benmore? Scotts Creek?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Yeah, the local CHP: Drive like hell through the Cal-Trans construction zone of HWY 101, but DON'T go 5 mph over the speed limit North of Hopland :rolleyes:

where you guys are in the creek; where's that? Benmore? Scotts Creek?
Oh shit...I was going well over the speed limit just n. of hopland but I don't remember the construction zone. That is the creek bed at COW that heads toward the swimming hole, It is the main one that everyone seems to gravitate to.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Is the swimming area on the East side (Lakeport) side of Cow? ...Follow the main road from the staging area (Ukiah Side) all the way through the park, and down the back side?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
hell ya, great weekend... just made it back from the 6 hour drive... freaggin tired! Stupid ass idea to leave your alls house at 5 AM. Shoulda left at 1AM last night, i was a hell of a lot more wired then... i'm goin to lab, then i am passin teh fuck out...

maybe even skippin bowling tonigt.... ya, ok, maybe not:p

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Is the swimming area on the East side (Lakeport) side of Cow? ...Follow the main road from the staging area (Ukiah Side) all the way through the park, and down the back side?
Yeah on the lakeport side. That big ass creek with the woopties and you can go out scott's creek entrance.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hell ya, great weekend... just made it back from the 6 hour drive... freaggin tired! Stupid ass idea to leave your alls house at 5 AM. Shoulda left at 1AM last night, i was a hell of a lot more wired then... i'm goin to lab, then i am passin teh fuck out...

maybe even skippin bowling tonigt.... ya, ok, maybe not:p
hell yeah man, i remember how tired i was when i left OIT and drove to santa rosa at 2 in the morning. i think i slept for something like 2 days after that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
273 Posts
WOW that looks like fun!!!!!!!! Whens the next trip up there? 2 weeks 3 weeks? I want to go now....stupid graduation i had to sit through 3 hours of Blah, Blah, blah....when I could be wheelin' !! :eek:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, i know we are going to be making more trips there this summer. the sooner the better, we will let ya know next time we go. oh yeah, and graduation speeches are retarded!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
WOW that looks like fun!!!!!!!! Whens the next trip up there? 2 weeks 3 weeks? I want to go now....stupid graduation i had to sit through 3 hours of Blah, Blah, blah....when I could be wheelin' !! :eek:
Most of these dudes were at the graduation ceremony for SSU

·
Registered
273 Posts
Most of these dudes were at the graduation ceremony for SSU
Ya how did that graduation go??? I wont be done until december at SSU....I had to sit through my brothers graduation from San JOse state....it was long and boring...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell, when i get to the point of graduating i plan on walking up just as they call my name, turning and smiling for a picture for my mom, walking past everyone getting in my truck and heading up to cow for some more wheeling!

·
Registered
273 Posts
hell, when i get to the point of graduating i plan on walking up just as they call my name, turning and smiling for a picture for my mom, walking past everyone getting in my truck and heading up to cow for some more wheeling!
Screw it throw ur truck in 4low crawl up the steps, grab ur "diploma", run over the president of ur school, stop, smile for camera, then do a 4 wheel burnout off stage, then go wheel at cow.

j/k

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hell yeah! sounds good to me!

·
Registered
89 Posts
helluva a fun weekend....chris, glad you made it home somehow :)

next time i'm not gonna be support vehicle with all the camping gear, spare tires and dog in my truck. i need more wheeling time!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i guess it didnt help that aaron left the cooler full of beer in the back of your truck when he left.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hell yeah, i had just as much fun playing at the obstacle course as i had in the river bed.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts