TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy my name is Mike Harris. I drive a 91 4 runner thats pretty much stock. I have dreams for her but just not enough free time. I love gettin out wheeling a camping as often as possible. I am always down for a group trail run. Besides wheeling I like to ride street bikes. I have a 2005 Kawi zx6r so if anyone ever wants to go tear up some canyons let me know. Anyways I look forward to meeting some awesome people hopefully. I will throw in a pic of my runner its nothing exciting but its been some fun places.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome...From time to time i get out on my brothers 05 636 but its forsale now so im not sure how much more seat time i will get on it.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Check back often in the plan a trail run section, so you can wheel with us! And Welcome!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike I too reside in the land of Erie. I used to be a motorcycle fanatic but lost my love for street riding and a track bike was not in the budget. Wheeling was my replacement and so far I love it. I've got a 2nd gen runner too. If you want to hook up for a run let me know I live in the Country Estates sub-division.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Come out to the stocker run tomorrow..Should be a good time. It will be the first time i have ran something other then bunce in my truck with the rebuild. LOL i know im lame

1 - 10 of 10 Posts