TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my gang will be coming from the cinci area, and another group from tacoma world will be coming from the same area.

stay friday and saturday night, then head home sunday afternoon. we will be staying up in the mountains. i don't think it will be anything too crazy extreme but it will for sure be a good trip.

·
Registered
377 Posts
harlan

Cool yeah that is still pretty far off so I will also have to check my work schedule but i know myself, Marc and probably Haddix will be interested in going for sure. Im sure we can dig up more people to go. Id say some of the Indiana guys may be interested in going if we give them an early heads up. I have only been there once for Takeover and really enjoyed it there.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah Marc i totally forgot to send you a text! my fault!

mossy, awesome! this wont be at the actual four wheeling park that takeover was at(btw i was down like 2 mountains away wheeling during takeover. i tried to make it but stupid me took the wrong way and got lost. baha) but it won't be as intense as some of the trails there. we will be trying to find some more intense trails but i only know a few. expect some pinstriping.
i send haddix a text back when i first planned this but haven't heard anything back from him. but right now if everyone sticks to their word, we have about 8-10 vehicles

·
Registered
631 Posts
I should be able to make this. May not be able to stay for all 3 days but at least 1 or 2.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome guys! this may turn out to be way bigger than expected. the plan is to leave about 6am or 7am friday morning. everyone around here should meet up at the same time if possible. we usually pull off at the wally world in corbin for food and ice and stuff for the coolers and whatever else we forgot at the house.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not a problem Jess. I may just go down the night before and sleep at my parents house and meet you all in Harlan. Depends on what I got going.

·
Registered
246 Posts
going to be in harlan this weekend with my taco and a buddies xj if anyone wants to ride with us. Staying at the cabins by the trailhead.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ive got a few guys on another forum that are interested in going as well..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Had a great time wheeling this weekend, broke a axle u-joint and in tern broke the ears off of the PS axle shaft on Killn' time. They have so many great trails there, cant wait to go back. The rain this past week made things more difficult than usual.

This all I could find of the U-joint, they were spicer joints too!

Made it back to the cabin in 2WD luckily

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn man that sucks. I just seen what happened to your truck. If you need anything give me a yell and I will try to help out anyway I can.
thanks, appreciate it.

i'm going to make a thread in the wanted section, but here's the estimate. i'm trying to stick with OEM stuff, but i might skimp out on a depo grill and parking lamps. have anything on here you'd let go for cheaper?

EDIT
click below:

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2254753

1 - 20 of 36 Posts