TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had grand dreams of having a shop do a three link for me but then woke up and realized I owed a shit load in taxes this year. I had already re-geared the tail and had most of the parts i needed to do a leaf swap so I gave in and started cutting. HUGE thanks to wheelerjake for coming down for a couple of days and helping out with the cutting/grinding/welding. I should have her sitting on tires by this weekend and hopefully ready for kiddie trails at azrocks.

The blah blah stuff....
FROR kit minus the drop bracket to keep it low.
Marlin 4" springs, 14" bils 5125, used from taco1
35" maxxis bighorns on crager soft 8's

And the fun stuff....
Before pic on 35's She measured in at 20 3/4" to the ground from the front body mount, 21 3/4" in the rear

Jake welding

Front hangers on

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Super WEEEE. Good luck on getting it ready for the kiddie trails by AzRocks. I'll be running some kiddie trails in mine too. Firday I'm supposed to lead a group on an easy run. Saturday should be stepping it up a little.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Wow................I don't think that there are going to be too many IFS trucks left soon!! :eek:

....Looking good so far! :kewl:
Timmay and Tom in tucson. oh and Nates new truck :D

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
TBob said:
want hear here the most impressive thing - they had no plasma cutter or tourch! all cut off with sawsall and angle grinder. :eek:

Sawsall is how quite a few have been done. If done right, the saws all leaves less to clean up. They are not as fancy as a plasma, but a sawsall and grinder goes a long ways.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
sounds like a ton more work to me.

Heatstroke said:
Sawsall is how quite a few have been done. If done right, the saws all leaves less to clean up. They are not as fancy as a plasma, but a sawsall and grinder goes a long ways.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Heatstroke said:
a real sawsall would have worked a lot better all we had was a shitty ryobe battery powerd one

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
wheelerjake said:
a real sawsall would have worked a lot better all we had was a shitty ryobe battery powerd one

Yeah, that would be more of a challenge. Need more juice. Looks like you guys did a nice job cleaning junk up. Now get the rest done so us newb SAS drivers can all play on the kiddie trails together.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Kaistie said:
And its going to stay that way if my wife has anything to say about it :wife:
seeing how she has the power in your family. then its settled-your new junk
will be sac-less :p

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
grumpy said:
seeing how she has the power in your family. then its settled-your new junk
will be sac-less :p

No, not really. I am just smart enough to know what I can get away with and what I can't. Its kinda like playing with :flamethro , you will at some point be burned.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Kaistie said:
No, not really. I am just smart enough to know what I can get away with and what I can't. Its kinda like playing with :flamethro , you will at some point be burned.

was just giving you shit :D

she is happy as long as you believe that!! ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts