TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurkin here a while and just wanted to drop in and say Hello. :) Current Toyota's are an '04 Tundra work truck and a FJ Cruiser. Hope to have some friendly yaks here , and maybe even a pissing match or two :dualing:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
WKAYE said:
Been lurkin here a while and just wanted to drop in and say Hello. :) Current Toyota's are an '04 Tundra work truck and a FJ Cruiser. Hope to have some friendly yaks here , and maybe even a pissing match or two :dualing:
Welcome and post your location. I just looked at the map and it turns out Canada's a big place. ;) ...Steve

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome! I hope your from ontario cuz the prarie provinces are starting to out number us. (kidding)

We are the second largest country in the world (by land area)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome. :) I added the info in my profile when I registered , but for some reason it didn't show up. I couldn't log in either , but all is well now and I've added info to my profile . Had my FJ C since mid June . It's a BD , auto , C pkg. I just finished installing OME 886/n140's to the front and expecting the 895/N71E and ARB bumper in a few days. I have an All-Pro skid and Rocky Road sliders ordered . They should be here next week.
After reading some of the threads here , all I can say is see you in the Combat Zone :flamethro

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
WKAYE said:
Thanks for the welcome. :) I added the info in my profile when I registered...
Welcome. I've worked with a bunch of NB'ers and have visited there a couple of times, beautiful province. A Cape Bretoner I worked with at Diavik ate 18 lobster tails at dinner one night, not a cheap meal when each lobster tail probably cost $100 once it reached the mine site, was prepared, etc... :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
mudferret
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing