TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in SoCentral IN, and just got my first Toyota truck....'05 Access Cab SR5 TRD Off Road. Unfortunately, within 30 minutes of driving it away from the dealership it was rearended at a redlight. Approaching $9K damage and the jury's still out until the frame's exposed. Supposed to get it back on 12/08, but who knows. I really want to stick some 33s on it and see what it'll do up at Bad Lands. Until then, I'm stuck with a rental '07 LE to go along with my '05 LE that the wife and I both love.

I'm married, got great-grandkids, and am a senior wastewater treatment plant operator 4 years away from retirement; old, fat, bald, ugly, semi-into off roading and an RRORC member. Though it's primarily a Ford RBV-oriented organization, we don't discriminate....we'll BS and harass y'all as much as we do each other. Check us out.

I get this job behind me and the checks rolling in to my FL bank account, you'll find me on some beach with a giant margarita and slinging mud when I need a lift.

Nice place y'all got here and thanks for havin' me....regards,

Sam

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Great photo!
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! Boy that sure is some pretty mud you got over there in the Hoosier state!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts