TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to TTORA. I am Chris from eastern Pa. I don't currently have a tacoma, but I am looking for one to wheel. I have a 96 Land Cruiser with a 2.5" ome lift, 33 geolandars, IPOR skid, ARB winch bumper (no winch yet) Metal Tech sliders, and Herculined body. Oh and it is triple locked:neener:
As soon as I get a new toy I'm sure I will bombard this place with newb dumb ass posts.

Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Hell, build the LC!
I have kind of built hit a wall with the 80. If will cost a ton of cash to get it where I want it. I have a 2 month old baby that I need to haul a ton of stuff with and I think it will be a quasi soccer mom vehicle again.
To get 36's or 37's under it will make it so tippy. East coast wheeling involves a lot of trees and the 80 has too much glass.
In a perfect world a taco with 80 axles would kick ass.

·
Registered
270 Posts
welcome to ttora! have lots of fun here and enjoy all the tech talk!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome! Where are you at in eastern PA?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Allentown. I'm also a member of the Appalacian Land Cruiser Assn. A few of the guys on here are members. JTaco and Andy. Maybe they will chime in.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yeah Jt built my bumper and Andy was there too. They are cool guys.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Welcome Chris, lots of good info here. You know if you are looking for a Tacoma, you could buy mine :D It's already built and fits 35's

Since I have the 4 Runner now, I really don't need the Tacoma, looking to get a more family oriented vehicle for long trips and what not.

Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello to TTORA. I am Chris from eastern Pa. I don't currently have a tacoma, but I am looking for one to wheel. I have a 96 Land Cruiser with a 2.5" ome lift, 33 geolandars, IPOR skid, ARB winch bumper (no winch yet) Metal Tech sliders, and Herculined body. Oh and it is triple locked:neener:
As soon as I get a new toy I'm sure I will bombard this place with newb dumb ass posts.

Chris
Welcome, I'm still a noob myself but its nice seeing a decent amount of PA members here. Lots of good info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts