TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone has that weekend open, I'll be towing up so we'll be running the trail back.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet man, I lost your number shoot me a text if you want to come out

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hey Chad. What's your plan for this weekend? do you have a big group?. Are you planning on going in Friday morning or afternoon/evening? Let me know what your plan is, hopefully I can make it work.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Can't make it :( we are leaving to shasta for a week that weekend

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey Chad. What's your plan for this weekend? do you have a big group?. Are you planning on going in Friday morning or afternoon/evening? Let me know what your plan is, hopefully I can make it work.

So I texted Chad and he said he has 3 possibly 4 rigs.

Like we discussed yesterday Charlie, my plan is to drive up Thursday after work, camp at Icehouse for the night and hit trail early Fri AM. If I get there early enough I'd be up for heading in a bit to camp along the trail if possible depends on timing.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One rig dropped out, as of now its me and two other rigs. Were you thinking of the same weekend charlie? It won't be this but the following

·
Registered
746 Posts
One rig dropped out, as of now its me and two other rigs. Were you thinking of the same weekend charlie? It won't be this but the following
I was, I hope that's ok. Mike and I started talking about that weekend right about the time you posted on here. I'm planning on driving down sometime Thursday and meeting Mike at the Icehouse, ready to hit the trail first thing Friday morning.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course man, I just wondered if we were going on the same weekend. Gonna be there Thursday night as well, I'm just hoping I can finish my truck soon, haven't done a shake down run since new suspension and axles

·
Registered
746 Posts
Where are you guys camping Thursday? Head in at Loon Friday morning? Do you guys have a plan for the weekend, or just figure it out as you go? Mike and I talked a little, I'm hoping to spend Saturday night reasonably close to the end of the trail(2-4 hours), just to get out of there early-ish for the 7-8 hour tow home. But I can work with whatever you have planned.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Of course man, I just wondered if we were going on the same weekend. Gonna be there Thursday night as well, I'm just hoping I can finish my truck soon, haven't done a shake down run since new suspension and axles
Get er done! I'm rebuilding my diff tomrrow night... which means I'll prob need to do a gear fluid swap at Icehouse.

·
Registered
375 Posts
OK well my rig is all together now, rebuilt my diff, fixed a few little things here and there. Looking good!

Still planning on heading up Thursday after work, camp icehouse.

Chairlie I know you are good...Chad how you coming along? We goign to set some HAM/CB channels?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Can't make it :( we are leaving to shasta for a week that weekend

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Saw you towing the boat on Saturday, near Red Bluff I think. Passed by and waved in a white rav4.

Cool to see a built yota towing a boat like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts