TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that I should be off this weekend, lets go back out there. I wanna test run the 4runner before jambo

·
Registered
283 Posts
i'd go, but i don't think i'd be able to lengthen the front driveshaft and fix the massive brain-cell killing exhaust leak in time.

steve

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lindsay, hopefully next time you go to
Moab, I can get off work, I will be working this time.
maybe also I can get a tow rig too and then I won't be working the v6 so hard once we get away from the flat coast.

as for SC, I just need to test run the 4runr, need to see what it can do on a place 1 hr from home before I take it 5 hours to gilmer or 1.5 days to Moab.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Captain J said:
lindsay, hopefully next time you go to
Moab, I can get off work, I will be working this time.
maybe also I can get a tow rig too and then I won't be working the v6 so hard once we get away from the flat coast.

as for SC, I just need to test run the 4runr, need to see what it can do on a place 1 hr from home before I take it 5 hours to gilmer or 1.5 days to Moab.
hauling with the v6 out that way would be near impossible, i could only do about 75 downhill and 45 uphill.. what a PITA

·
Registered
228 Posts
Alright I'll be out at Spring Creek in the FJ and my buddy Adam's bringing out his jeep. We'll be getting there around 11-11:30am.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts