TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ted's thread got me thinking about all the random junk i trip over every time i walk in the garage....i won't ship this stuff....pick up at SETO only.....if you don't like my price make me an offer....you will likely own it.

24 chrome acorn lug nuts for toyota truck....fair to good condition....10$

Bucket full of factory tacoma shank style lug nuts....too lazy to count....more than 24, less than 48.....25$

Tacoma front cv boot kit...napa brand, has 1 boot, clamps, grease also includes factory Toyota axle seal....20$

2x what i believe to be new tacoma rear axle seals....napa part number no longer exists in napa's website....free

4 aluminum wheel center caps for 95-00 6 spoke tacoma/4runner wheels....fronts are for manual hubs....ok condition....20$

Solid axle toy extended stainless brake hoses....used.....frpnts only....20$

Two fj 80 tierod ends....spares only....free

4 16" chrome rims....50$

Trail gear frame plate kit and steering box mount for front of first gen tacoma....new...
..75$

Complete set of 1987 ford king pin 60 shafts....stock....u joints are junk.....125$ or trad for 78-79 ford 60 shafts (outers are the same...so trade inners for inners)

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Got pics of the taco frame plate kit? If ya don't mind, bout to eyeball their website.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hush. Even if that's true i still want his money:p
Ahhemmm...

Colin- You WILL buy those frame plates. You will pay him more than his asking price, and you will LIKE IT.:kewl:

Oh, and I will buy the 24 Lug nuts.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhemmm...

Colin- You WILL buy those frame plates. You will pay him more than his asking price, and you will LIKE IT.:kewl:

Oh, and I will buy the 24 Lug nuts.
That's better, subtle persuasion....i like it.

I will bring the lug nuts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Throw the lug nuts Daylon wants in with the frame plates. Then he can have them if he can find them as I throw them into the woods in all directions. :D
I think you should throw them at him....every one he dodges is free....every one that hits him he pays for.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
I like that idea too. Maybe reverse it, the ones that hit him are free, the misses he pays for, make him choose between pain and free, or dodge the pain and pay for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts