TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can we make it like pirate's buy/sell section where they have a rule that all ads must:

1. state the location of the item
2. state the price
3. state the contact info

otherwise the ad gets deleted?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4TACXOMA4 said:
I think it is like that if you read the guidelines...
i don't see it in the guidelines. if it was in the guidelines, the mods should enforce it. i just see too many retards with ads saying: "2001 tacoma for sale. email me for more info."

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
peekay331 said:
can we make it like pirate's buy/sell section where they have a rule that all ads must:

1. state the location of the item
2. state the price
3. state the contact info

otherwise the ad gets deleted?
******Classifieds Rules and Info******
Classifieds Rules/Info:

NO Commercial Ads
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Include a price and location of the item being sold.
NO Location AND Price = Post DELETED.
For best results include contact info, and if possible a photo. Once your item has been sold please edit your post to indicate it's been sold.

If you have a problem with a purchase transaction and can not work out a solution with a buyer or seller please do the following: Contact the person and tell them if the deal can't be fixed it's time to dissolve it. That means the parts and money both go back to the original party's.

If one or the other parts does not return the money/parts I will post there names here.

If you need something resolved by the moderators please use the report link located in the bottom left corner of the post/thread.

List of Problem Buyers/Sellers Below:

No names posted at this time.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Mike, well I just clipped my ad from the NB and it appears I have "cross-posted" because there are suspension components and driveline/axle components which I am trying to sell as a package. Without painfully editing both, am I gonna get my ass smacked? Or are all the folders going to merge into one as has been discussed?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mike said:
******Classifieds Rules and Info******
Classifieds Rules/Info:

NO Commercial Ads
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Include a price and location of the item being sold.
NO Location AND Price = Post DELETED.
For best results include contact info, and if possible a photo. Once your item has been sold please edit your post to indicate it's been sold.

If you have a problem with a purchase transaction and can not work out a solution with a buyer or seller please do the following: Contact the person and tell them if the deal can't be fixed it's time to dissolve it. That means the parts and money both go back to the original party's.

If one or the other parts does not return the money/parts I will post there names here.

If you need something resolved by the moderators please use the report link located in the bottom left corner of the post/thread.

List of Problem Buyers/Sellers Below:

No names posted at this time.
forgive me mike, but where are these guidelines? i looked at the forum rules and the little statement i had to click before i registered and none of them has the text you just quoted.

edit: sorry, i found it. it is listed only under the classifieds sections, not in the general member's rules section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
peekay331
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing